𝘿𝙄𝙑𝙊𝙍𝘾𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙄𝙄

Final chapter of Divorced series.

Sorry for the wait!

Please vote & comment your feedback.
Enjoy!🤎

thefinestprincess
————————————————————————-

Lauren & Kelly Residence
1:45 p.m.
________________________

It's official. I like her. I have an sever fondness for Giselle. She's extremely beautiful, and emits patience with me. Patience is something I'm not very accustomed to, and it's scary thinking about it. I'm afraid that I'm so broken from the one and only relationship I've ever experienced, that, I won't be able to reciprocate the endearment I have for Giselle suitably.

And what I feel for her, I've never witnessed before. Like this shit is afar different than the form of puppy love Dave and I had. It's almost as if, it doesn't compare. Actually, they don't compare. I don't think it's love though, but I do have a lot of adoration for her, and the more we converse, the more those feelings grow stronger.

Furthermore, Giselle makes me experience sparks and excitement—and an immense amount of butterflies. She can easily express her affection for me without a doubt. It's sort of like she worships the ground I walk on and I relish ever bit of it.

She's passionate as fuck, and not afraid to go after what she wants. I like that about her.

It can be as simple as waking up to a text from her, and the light gesture seems to elevate my entire mood.

I just hope I don't possibly lose it all once I inform her that I'm married.

Yes legally, I'm officially separated as of Tuesday, 2:54 pm, to be exact—and I plan to explain that news as well. I hope she doesn't view me any different than previously. Dave no longer lives in my house and we don't communicate unless it revolves our children.

"What's heavily got you distracted baby sis?" Lo questioned, pulling me from my various thoughts.

We are currently at her apartment, inside her master bathroom. She's crimping my hair, assisting with dolling me up for my date with Giselle in a couple hours.

After a few of weeks of getting know Giselle, and feeling her out, I decided to finally accompany her on a date—as I agreed to her, I would. I just didn't want any attachments with Dave getting in the way of what I'm building with her. So now that I am legally separated, I endured a huge percentage of freedom to do as I pleased.

With Dave no longer bringing a vast gloominess to my life, I've blossomed and exhilarated. I've tried once too many times to make our marriage work but the last two years exposed my reasoning only being for our children's sake. Our love was deceased and there was no use in resurrecting it.

"Do you think I'm moving on too fast?" I asked, picking up my beauty sponge to blend in the MAC concealer, that sat buttery smooth underneath my eyes.

Lauren scoffed. "What chu' you mean moving on too fast? Do you know how many times I've tried settin' yo ass up to get a potential side nigga while you was still entertaining that bum? In my opinion you ain't fleet fast enough."