𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙔

g!p — tw: violence.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁.
𝗜𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘁.
𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝒪𝓃𝒾𝓀𝒶

I promised to myself I'd be on best behavior, and yet, here I am, inside of her hotel room with my legs spread apart, and satin thong at my ankles. Her muscular arm was firmly wrapped around my tapered waist to avoid me from losing balance. The right side of my face was speared against the indigo-painted wall as she blatantly thrust her third leg inside my second pair of lips. My walls caved in as I purred in satisfaction.

In the wise lyricism of 50 Cent, she had a magic stick, indefinitely. Damn, I loved that magic dick.

"Daddy loves you." She husked, right above my ear. If only I could respond to how much she was making me feel like I was on top of the world, but she was slutting me out so fuckin good, my verbiage fell short, replaced with moans of her name.

"You love me, Tanya?" She whispered into my now sweated-out tresses that she'll pay to get redone later.

"Uh huhhh!"

Our legs were tangled, rubbing against each other as she pounded into me like I deserved a beating for bad behavior. Tears pooled at my waterline, threatening to escape. I needed this punishment badly. I needed her inside me, filling me up to the point she poked at my heart.

The next thing I knew, I was turned around forcefully as my back was thrown against the thinly built wall. She picked me up by my caramel latte thighs, wrapping them just above her hips. Sliding into me with ease a throaty grunt exited her lips as a glint formed into her eyes, shooting daggers of lust at me.

"You know I love watching your face when you cum."

She is my ecstasy demon, putting me in such a loaded frenzy. I felt higher than love for her. This shit was galactic, immensely powerful.

Lovemaking was for the bed only, but when it came down to just fucking, I wanted to be humiliated and degraded. I wanted to feel like a thousand-dollar whore.

Two dollars is too cheap for a bitch like me.

"You look so damn beautiful. I don't wanna ever pull out this pussy."

"DONT!" I consented, shortly feeling her cut off my vocals of whimpering as her lip caved around mine. I could taste a droplet of my salty tears as we kissed passionately. Her tongue explored my mouth like a starving kitten.

"I'll kill for this pussy." She groaned breathlessly inside my mouth.

My head fell back against the hard pavement as I pulled away to chase my irregular breathing. I instructed her to go faster. I didn't want her going easy on me in the slightest.