𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙈𝙀 𝙐𝙋 𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙄𝙑

𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙈𝙚 𝙐𝙥 𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙄𝙑: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

——————————————————————

𝗗𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀.

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

"Too strong for too long, and I can't be without you, baby. And I'll be waiting up until you get home, cause I can't sleep without you, baby.

Anybody who's ever loved ya know just what I feel, too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it."

I harmonized along to the lyrics of Miss Mary J, as Oni and I were in destination to Robyn and I's residence on the other side of town. This will finally be Oni's first time meeting Robyn in person, and she's also agreed to stay over a couple of nights to see how comfortable she is in our day-to-day atmosphere. I'm really hoping this weekend goes smoothly as anticipated, because something in the deep crevices in my heart is telling me that this pairing was meant to be.

Electrified was a complete understatement as to how I was feeling at this very moment. I looked forward to this exact day, already being aware that Oni is the perfect little for us. She FaceTimes me relentlessly, just to chat about her day, and show off Bubbles, sitting nonchalantly on his red and white polkadot mushroom statue. I swear, Bubbles happens to be the most unbothered frog ever, but I can absolutely understand why my little baby finds him so lovable.

Oni has spoken to Robyn maybe once or twice through our many videoconferences, and so far, from my impression, they actually mesh well, especially both being from the Caribbean, and having similar upbringings. In the beginning, I was genuinely surprised to see Robyn so open to this new approach in our relationship, but then again she'll move Mount Rushmore if it meant she could view a never ending smile upon my face.

I didn't instruct Oni to pack anything because I wanted to surprise her with some items I specifically bought for her online this past week. I purchased her a couple of new plushies, multiple onesies from her favorite store; PINK. I also found her some cute hello kitty headbands and scrunchies, and tons of pink fuzzy socks. I tend to call Oni my little cozy teddy bear because she loves being warm and comfortable.

I even made it a mission to buy us some press on nails, and nail polish so we can have bonding time. I feel like she'll truly love it here with my lovely wife and I. Her beautiful dimpled smile hasn't ceased since I picked her up from her place. I mean, this very moment is Oni's first time being properly taken care of, and being treated in a diplomatic manner.

I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Oni bobbing her head, and snapping her fingers to the music making me chuckle. She has so much personality.