𝙃𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙔 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍 𝙄𝙄

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐈

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

——————————————————————

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

The nurse removed the used small sized latex gloves, flushing them into the near by trash bin. She then grabbed the rusted clip board to jot down continuous information. "It appears you are officially ten weeks pregnant, Ms. Maraj, meaning you've entered into month three of your pregnancy. Your baby has officially developed from an embryo to an fetus.

If you'd like, we can complete an ultra sound to seek a profound look of he/her/they. Typically around this trimester, a baby is only an inch and few centimeters long in size, equating to about the size of a prune."

"Um." Onika pierced over to Beyoncé, looking for answers. Although the smaller woman happen to be the one who've conceived, she was completely lost, not understanding an once of information given, when it came to being with-child.

Beyoncé on the other hand pushed for Onika to make her own decisions. She wanted for Onika to lay in the same bed she made, as she still felt some type of way that she was becoming a grandparent before she reached age, forty.

Not only that, being around such a beautiful woman was tempting. She knew she couldn't be falling for her sons child's mother. It was completely wrong, and erroneous—and damn near a crime to Beyoncé. However, she made a promise to be there for the pregnant younger woman, so here she is. Presently taking Onika to doctors appointments, planning mother hood classes, she even stays up to approximately two in the morning, browsing through gender neutral baby clothes on Nordstrom.com.

Yet, Beyoncé still refuse to be a crutch for her. She figured, Onika has to experience and learn through this pregnancy on her own terms. So far she's decided to keep the baby, and that alone took a lot of courage. Especially in her predicament.

"Sure." She eventually muttered, not breaking her gaze at Beyoncé. She felt the older woman had completely disconnected herself from Onika after finding about her son being the other parent to the unborn. It was like she turned colder than Aspen, and had yet to crack from the sudden grudge.

5 months later

"Jeremiah can you stand behind Onika for me, yep right there. The height difference is so adorable." The photographer cooed in awe, of two soon to be parents.

"Now wrap your arms around her torso, placing your hands directly onto the belly, and Onika could you place your hands precisely on top of his. Perfect. Now smile."

I stood over in the corner, observing the maternity shoot for the beautiful unborn baby boy, who would be welcome to the world in a little under one month.

Although I'm ecstatic for the my grandchild, I couldn't conjure up how I actually felt about the entire situation. How do you display the love and care you've grown for someone knowing it was wrong to feel such a way?