𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙒

𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚜

𝙶!𝙿

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐰

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

——————————————————————

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗜 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗜'𝗺 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆.

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

"Y'all look at this shit. Bitch got on Reebok." The crowd of students erupted in laughter.

I scoffed, "Y'all look at this bum bitch. His knees ashy as fuck, and his lips even crustier. One flick at them shits and the hallway gon start snowing.

Yo hairline asymmetrical as fuck, and you got on the same dingy ass shorts from yesterday. I know yo Mom's wake up every morning looking at you with regret, wishing if only she had swallowed you that night. I heard your dick mad little, you might as well start using the girl's restroom with yo fat pussy having ass!" The entire hallway started running, yelling "ouuuu" and "daaaamn". His homeboys included.

"Damn you hoed his ass."

"Y-Yeah, well at least I'm not a dyke like you!"

I chucked, "You may not be, but yo crater face ass mother is! That big bitch pants sag lower than yo gpa! I heard she was sucking dick to prevent your dumb ass from getting expelled last month with her yuck mouth. Tell that hoe lay off the black and milds before she end up on the commercials with a hole in her throat.

Yo whole family look like the shit I took this morning!" He started charging towards me looking like dumb as hell, until one of his friends held him back.

I rolled my eyes, tightening my grip on my backpack and proceeded down the hall, before getting stopped by my annoying physics teacher. "Ms. Knowles, you have detention after school for an hour." I kissed my teeth, folding my arms.

"For what? Bernard started with me talking about my shoes, and shit. Do I not have the freedom of speech to retaliate, Mrs. Dexter?"

"You can take that up with someone else, but you know profanity is not allowed amongst these walls, Knowles. Bernard will get his consequences as well, but as for you, learn to ignore ignorance. It'll take you far." She walked off in her ugly ass kitten heels, clicking against the waxed floors.

"Man whatever." I shrugged, approaching my locker where my fine ass girlfriend stood taking off her white Montclair coat that I bought her for Christmas. I snuck up behind her dainty frame, startling her as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey baby." I approached, pecking her temple.