𝙁𝘼𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙎

𝐅𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐈

𝙁𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩? '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨.

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

It was the day before Valentine's Day. A holiday I don't recall ever celebrating, but the hopeless romantic in me was quite content with that, knowing others who are living in love will hopefully have the most cherished experience.

You know that bitter saying, love doesn't live here? I cannot relate. The optimism that runs through my veins, leaves me chronicle that I shall receive love, make love, and reciprocate that same desired love.

Or maybe these are just pipe dreams. Who knows.

There were many scattered soles, here inside a packed Target, which I assume to be last-minute gift shopping. I noticed baskets filled with chocolate, roses, lilies, and oversized stuffed animals that looked to appear at least seven feet tall.

As I went to pick out a few citrus fruits, I noticed a lovely black lesbian couple. Both connected at the hip, as they were having a healthy debate over onions. I smiled, envisioning this being the exact adoration I'll have one day. The curly-haired one of the two, gave-in as they decided on the purple onion, but before they could walk away, the other girl slyly slid a yellow onion into her purse.

I chuckled because although they may be tight on money, she was willing to steal for both of their satisfaction. Romantic as fuck.

I trailed my way to the back of the store, for the actual reason I came to Target, other than a therapeutic trip of browsing, and peace.

I wouldn't consider myself a photographer. It sounds too much like a profession than it is an artistic expression. I prefer to live through my photos. I don't necessarily always have an idea of what I'll be capturing day by day, but my content has grown tremendously.

I needed to restock on film because I had an old Target gift card, so I figured why not buy some here? See, at Walmart, I would've had to hunt down an employee to get to the electronics department, all while making an effort to dodge the annoying Spectrum employees, begging me to get their phone service, plus an internet bundle. Shopping in Wally World versus Target are two different experiences. I'll choose peace over insanity any day.

Deciphering the best film for my canon camera, I shopped for a few toiletries and then proceeded to an open register. The self-checkout line was beyond busy, so I didn't mind choosing the faster route. I of course went to register four, being that it was my favorite number, and there stood a beautiful woman waving off the previous consumer. I aligned my items on the black belt, and continued to the payment portion of this brief transaction.