𝙁𝘼𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙄𝙄𝙄

excuse any errors.

𝐅𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠,
𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤.
𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙?
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝑔𝑜

Eyelids feeling heavier than a hundred-pound weight, The caramel-toned woman shut them suddenly as the bright intensity of the lights above her harshly burned into her sight. She sighed taking a moment to breathe realizing her joints were stiff as gum, and her flesh was barely covered, with the one layered fabric thinly gracing her outer skin. She blinked several times, just getting adjusted to the strong luminescence. Her facial muscles were tight, making it a task for her to speak right away. She instantly noticed she was inside a hospital bed, due to the rough polyester that was meant to keep her body warm, and the needle injected into the veins on her inner arm.

The pain soon made its awareness, mostly in her rib cage, and the center of her skull causing an intense migraine. With her jaw unable to provoke movement, she groaned at the uncomfortable sensation.

"Bey! Bey?!" She heard faintly, seeking into her eardrums. Shortly glancing over there was a tall woman hovering over her personal bubble. A woman she didn't recognize in the slightest.

She heard commotion evading the four ways in which she lied, soon making her overwhelmed to where black was all she saw, and beeping was the last chime she witnessed.

"Excuse me, ma'am, I'm here to visit Beyoncé Knowles." A smile kept onto the short pregnant woman, slightly out of breath but feeling solely better after the fatigue morning she had sustained.

Onika started off visiting the blonde being, who fell into the induced coma, almost every day, but the more she entered into each trimester, her time sank short, leaving her options quite lenient. The woman had lots of financial responsibility to handle on her own. So whenever she had the chance at an off day, best believe the determined lady, made herself available and present for the one she loved.

The secretary she had seen every visit, input the needed info into the computer before responding. By the uncomfortableness, and expression on the scrub-covered woman's face, this time was different than their many encounters before.

"I'm sorry, it looks like she can only take family visitors at the moment." She informed,  shockingly, obviously aware of the situation, being that it's been a routine for nearly three consecutive months now.

"Wh-What do you mean? I've been busting my ass, taking taxis to get here—I. I'm having her child. Is that not enough?" Onika expressed, as tears threaten to escape her now broad eyes. The small woman's hand invaded her forehead, as she painfully sank her teeth deeply into her lip frustratingly. Her body heat could've equated to fresh lava escaping a volcano. Deep breaths, she repeatedly reminded herself, knowing she wasn't in the state to undergo stress of any sort.