𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈 𝙈𝙀 𝙐𝙋 𝙎𝘾𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙔

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐈

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 & 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

——————————————————————

𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é ♡

With one swift turn of the wheel in my all black  2023 Tesla, I parked my vehicle in a sudden manner, slamming on the brakes due to the rare—very rare tardiness I'm experiencing this rising. To know me, is to understand that I hate being late, no matter the circumstance. On time? That is also considered unpunctual in my book. I prefer to at least be thirty minutes present than the expected arrival time. It's a reflection of responsibility, and competence.

Some call it just being Beyoncé, but who am I to listen to their opinion? Those same people, more than likely, blend within the late spectrum.

I flipped open my mirror, attached to the roof of my car, quickly applying my favorite satin red lipstick, Ruby Woo, which happened to coordinate perfectly with my matte red interior. You'd think it's my favorite color the way I always incorporate the bright hue into my day-to-day wardrobe, and that's never the case. Red simply compliments me and my aura, very well. I'd consider the first color of the rainbow, more so an accent color, if you will.

My phone alarm began to loudly echo in my ear, insinuating I had about eight minutes left to spare, to lock up my vehicle and travel swiftly to my office. I quickly slid off my cozy Yeezy slides, and traded them for my favorite sliver Loubs, accompanied with a gloss red coat on the bottom. Of course.

I took hold of my special edition Hermes Birkin, and Fendi shades, before rushing my extensive legs to the elevator. My golden locks bounced on my shoulder with each stride I took.

Eventually making my presence known on the top floor, I gained a few good mornings, probing my response of a toothy commercial smile and head nods. Reaching the end of the hallway, there stood my timid assistant with my black coffee in hand.

She had the audacity to wear pink today. Gross. I hate pink.

"Good morning Mrs. Fenty. Here's your coffee, black, 180° Fahrenheit, with three shots of espresso, as requested. Aaaand—here is your file for your first patient of the day, which consists of the required headshot photos, diagnoses, and introduction pages." She informed, handing me my coffee and the mere familiar manilla folder that I immediately tucked under my arm.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Where's my raisin bagel and strawberry cream cheese, Lauren?"

"Um, y-you told me that you w-were fasting, and that carbs were apart of that list of goods to stay away from, ma'am." She gulped, as her bright dimpled smile soon vanished, becoming an expression of worrisome.

I'm not sure why, but I sort of felt like the villain here. Unbeknownst, they so happen to be my favorite character in every storyline.

"Okay? So if I'm fasting from carbs, then that should've given you an ounce of consideration to I don't know.. prepare me fruit as a great alternative. Hell, even a couple of scrambled eggs, well beaten. I can't only survive off coffee! I'd literally die, and then you'd be in jail for murder because you can't do shit right." I pinched the bridge of my nose, releasing a frustrated sigh. "Damn it, Lauren, get a clue!" I snapped. I instantly noticed wetness forming in her glossy brown eyes.