𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

G!P

𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

Please vote & comment your feedback 🫶🏽
Enjoy!

thefinestprincess
————————————————————————-

Knowles Residence
6:55 a.m.
_______________________

"Wake up, LOSER!"

I was in the mist of having the most superior dream of my life's course, until being rudely awoken by the most annoying—bratty little shit, I mean sister, Solange. I swear I cannot wait until the moment I sign a lease to my first apartment.

She continued to bang my head with a very hefty feathered pillow, forcing me grab it the corners to stop the painful torcher.

"GOSH DARNIT SOLO! I'm going to kick my foot so far up your anus, you're going to have a size ten sketcher as a replacement for your spine. Please remove yourself from my peaceful sanitary this instant!" I yelled, reaching for my glasses, which lied on my brown wooden nightstand near by.

"Whatever, loser. Mama said to come wake you so we can ship you off to nerdy camp. Somewhere you actually fit in for once." She stated, followed by a stiff laugh.

"It's actually the 44th annual Science Buddy camp, for your information. Where in fact, I'm being honored this year for my consecutive reign of winning in the physics project convention. Too bad you wouldn't know anything about that due to of your lack of brain cells. You're too busy focused on your it girl aesthetic, which we know isn't going to get you anywhere far, unless it's on instant-gram."

I wonder if her followers know she has a 1.8 grade point average. It's verily insulting being an sibling to such an idiot.

She folded her arms, scoffing. "I have 19k followers. Meanwhile, you can barely crack nineteen likes on your boring ass content, and that's even after I shouted you out. Nobody gives a shìt about you or that dinosaur egg you call your growing, nor do they wanna see updates on your ugly ass pet gecko. I thought graduating high school you'd ditch the whole geeky persona, and hell, I don't know, get laid for once in your life. I guess I was wrong, seeing that you have on a pikachu onesie." She hissed, snapping a couple pictures of me frowning, and running out of my room. I flinched, groaning at the loud sound of the door slamming.

She's probably going to upload it her spam page to make fun of me with her undeveloped friends. Nothing new under the sun, I guess.

I heavily sighed, pulling my comforter back as I peeled myself from my queen sized bed. I've been looking forward to camp. I've attended this specific science camp every summer, for the past six years, and sadly, with me reaching the age limit of eighteen, this summer would be my last time in participation.

On the bright side, I'll get to volunteer as a camp leader next year to teach and guide others like me whom find interest in science as well.

Over the course of many many camps, I've developed a few friendships. One being my closest friend, Michelle Williams. She's very fun, outgoing and overall quite the acumen. We both share the same age, too.