Chapter 10-Encountering the Spirit Of Time

The next thing the lad knew, he seemed to be falling endlessly. But not long after, came a thud. His back hurt from the fall. But soon picked himself up, stunned by what was before his eyes. I was trying to stand up helplessly my legs shaking, Xingqiu could probably hear my sharp breaths as he was not far away. I was bad in shape. My hoodie was mildly stained with blood and my tight black sleeves were slightly slit open. A faceless spirit in red and only has a white smile spread across its face, who seemed to have a body of a woman. She had no legs and was probably a floating spirit or ghost. Xingqiu went in from of me, pulling out his sword, it being pointed to the evil one.

"哈哈哈哈......行秋行秋......时间持有者,你可忘了时间的规则吗?哈哈哈哈!现在害了你的可怜的云云要被我杀了!" ("hahahaha...Xingqiu Xingqiu...Holder Of Time, have you forgotten the Rule Of Time? Hahahaha! Now, you have caused your poor Yun Yun to get killed by me!") The evil spirit said in mandarin, laughing evilly. She had a corrupted, high pitched voice.

  "时代精神......有我在,我一定不肯让你杀云云!" (Spirit Of Time...with me around, I won't let you kill Yun Yun!") replied Xingqiu back firmly.

  "呵呵,你敢做什么,杀我?做梦吧!哈哈哈!" ("Hehe, what do you dare to do, kill me? Dream on! Hahaha!") the Spirit of Time laughed even harder.

  I watched as the two both started exchanging mandarin characters with each other in utter shock. But I did understand them—the Spirit Of Time is trying to kill me because Xingqiu broke a rule. I will not blame him, after all, all he wanted was to live with me together again. I hypothesize that the Spirit Of Time is also the creator of time travel, I was not sure yet, so I waited helplessly for anything to happen.

  "云云啊......不要太开心......我只刚刚开始,现在,是你的惩罚!哈哈哈哈!" ("Yun Yun...don't be too happy just yet...I've only started, now, is your punishment! Hahahaha!") the Spirit Of Time bellowed as what seems to be a red and black power of hers emerged from her hand, growing bigger and bigger. As Xingqiu saw it aiming at me, which I also expected it to be, he rushed up to the Spirit Of Time, using his hydro attack, and extinguished the attack of the spirit. Furious, the Spirit Of Time declared a fight. The blue-haired boy agreed without hesitation, doing it to avenge me.

  The fight did not last long. Yes, Xingqiu dodged the attacks gracefully. But he was on the defensive side, so he was not much on the offensive side, so not much damage was dealt with the Spirit Of Time. I was guessing the Spirit Of Time was powerful, so it was reasonable for him to do so. "他妈的,你真有胆子!可是,你真觉得你能赢我吗?呵呵呵!" ("Damn it, you really have the courage! But, do you really think you could win me? Hahaha!") The Spirit Of Time said.

"你伤了我的云云,你需要承担后果!" ("You've hurt my Yun Yun, you shall pay for the consequences!") echoed Xingqiu. "可笑。" ("Ridiculous,") the Spirit of Time laughed as her white smile stretched even longer. I was also trying to dodge the Spirit Of Time's attack when Xingqiu, who was in front of me, dodges it. Plus, I could not go anywhere as there was only one pathway, the side of the pathway is an endless area, who knows how long I would be falling!