part-2🥀

7 months after Zayn and Afaf's wedding:

"Please, Mummy, meri tie bandhein... mujhe bohut late ho rahi hai."Saif's voice echoed in the hall of Zuberi mansion.

Saif is now working as an Assistant Managing Director for Zuberi Industries.

After attaining his first position at his university, he got several offers from companies, but after Faheem & Abrar convinced him to join Zuberi Industries as Assistant Managing Director, he agreed after a lot of persuasion because he never wanted anyone to think he had a silver spoon from the start.

Saif sprinted downstairs with a black tie in his hand and entered the kitchen room.

He saw his badi tayyiammi-abida was helping khala-cook in making paranthas while mom-azra was pouring curry into bowls, choti tayiammi-Tasleema was making fresh orange juice, and badi mummy-Shazia was preparing salad

He went to & placed his tie around his mom's neck & sat on the kitchen platform dangling his legs like a kid.

Abida chuckled looking at him & said, "Dekho toh abhi bhi baccha hi hai... mai toh kabse keh rahi hoon azra iski ki kahi shaadi karwa do fir saarey kaamo se faarigh ho jao hamari tarah."

Azra nodded her head listening to Abida & said, "Han bhabi dekho toh Sahir ke hawaale se toh mujhe itmenaan hogaya hai..." Pata nahi yeh aulaad kab peecha choregi mera "

She went to Saif and started tying his tie while he stole a few beetroot slices from the salad.

Saif replied while he ate them, "Dimaag kharab nahi hai mera jo mai shaadi karunga."

Azra gasped & spoke, "Dekhne bhabi iss bewakoof ki baatein... toh kya tumhe tumhare saare bhai pagal lagg rahe hai?"

Saif nodded his head in agreement & made her turn with his hands on her shoulders & pointed his finger at the stairs where Zayn was making Afaf wear his suit coat & buttoning them while she ran her fingers through his hair.