part-6🥀

Yumna was taken to the emergency room while Zafar and Zohra were sitting in the waiting area.

Zafar was worried. Zohra kept whimpering.

He went to his sister & said, " Zoro aise mat rou please... Ammi ko acha nahi lagega...woh bohut Daantengi tumhe"

Zohra hugged him and cried uncontrollably.

Zafar caressed her hair softly & said, " Dua karo Zoro... Ammi ko duaon ki zarurat hai."

Zohra nodded at her brother and went to the prayer hall.

While Zafar went to enquire about the hospital bill.

Zohra was in a short kurti and jeans.

She wasn't used to carrying a scarf or anything.

She looked around for a dupatta but couldn't find one.

She found an old lady sitting nearby.

She went to her & said, "Aunty, kya aap mujhe apna scarf de sakti hai... Mujhe namaz padhni hai aur dua karni hai... Meri Ammi bohut beemar hai "

The old lady nodded & took her scarf & placed it in Zohra's hands & requested, " Mere shohar ke liye dua karna...woh zindagi aur maut ke beech ladh rahe hai."

Zohra gave her a small smile and nodded.

She laid down a clean prayer mat and offered prayers and dua for her mother and the old lady's husband.

After a few minutes, she got up and returned the scarf to the old lady and went to see if doctors were out of the emergency room.

Zafar was seated on a waiting bench when Zohra went to him and asked, " Kya hua Zafu... Kuch pata chala? "

Zafar shook his head in no

Then suddenly, the emergency room's door was opened & the doctor walked out.

Zafar & Zohra immediately went to him & asked, "Doctor, kya hua hai Ammi ko?" "Ab kaisi hai Ammi ki tabiyat?"

The doctor called them inside the cabin and asked them to sit.

The doctor said, " It was a minor heart attack...she fainted due to weakness...patient ki health abhi ke liye theek hai."

Zafar and Zohra muttered "Alhamdullilah" under their breaths.

The doctor continued, "But there's constant danger... Is there something she's extremely stressed about?

Zafar & Zohra shook their heads in No.

The doctor added, "Okay, kuch ghante mein hosh aayega..." But please try not to stress her...bohut hi nazuk haalat hai "

Zafar and Zohra nodded.

Zafar asked, " Doctor iska koi treatment hai?"

The doctor said, " Abhi maine kuch medicine likhi hai, but you have to be very careful and monitor her blood pressure very frequently."

Zohra asked, " Discharge kab karenge Ammi ko?"

The doctor said, " She can be discharged in a day or two mostly...by the way, apke koi guardian hai." "Miss yumna ke alawa"

Zafar and Zohra replied, " No doctor."

The doctor said, " Okay... I was enquiring because she needs a 24/7 nurse who knows all the medical care... You both are too young to take proper care of I'll give you a few contacts... you can hire one from them. "

Zafar and Zohra agreed with him. They didn't want to take a risk with Yumna's health.

They thanked the doctor and went outside.