part-10🥀

The week passed quickly & it was the weekend already.

In less than a week, Zohra made a small space in the Zuberi mansion.

Eshaal was delighted to have a new friend. She felt happy in Zohra's presence. So did Zohra.

Sahir & Qurat were the cheerleaders during Eshaal's session, making her exercise less stressful and more fun.

Daadijaan and the other ladies were happy to see improvement in Eshaal's health.

Every day after the exercise session, Shazia and Azra made sure to serve snacks to Zohra after they came to know she travels by herself.

It was the weekend. Zohra just entered Zuberi mansion... Daadijaan saw her and walked to her.

Zohra said, " Assalamualikum Ma'am."

Daadijaan replied, " Walaikumassalam."

Daadijaanmade her sit on a couch in the garden & spoke, " Beta Zohra ek baat poochun aapse?"

Zohra nodded her head & said, " Ji ma'am."

Daadijaan asked, " Tum apne maa baap ka zyada zikr nahi karti kyun?"

Zohra always avoided any family-related questions after day 1, knowing it wasn't right to tell everyone about her issues.

Zohra smiled, thinking how Dadijaan decided to question her when they were alone, knowing Zohra was hesitant to talk in front of everyone.

Zohra spoke, " Mera aur Zafu ka Ammi ke alawa koi nahi...kuch saal pehle Ammi ko paralysis ka attack hua tha...ab Ammi ke payr kaam nahi karte..." Woh wheelchair ke sahare hoti hai...uss wajah se Ammi ko voluntary retirement lena padha school teacher ki naukri se...ghar ke haalat phir bhi theek the lekin fir Ammi ko minor Heart attack hua...humlogon ki financial issue badhgayi...Zafu toh pehle se hi aaplog ki company mein internship karte hai aur ab mai yahan part time job kar rahi hoon takey Ammi ko kisi kism ki kami na ho kyunki unhone akele hokar bhi humdono ko kabhi kisi kism ki kami mehsoos hone nahi di " Her eyes teared up at the end.

Tears rolled down Daadijaan's eyes hearing Zohra. She hugged Zohra.

Daadijaan couldn't believe how such a young soul was burdened with responsibilities but never showed them in front of people.

Daadijaan spoke, " Yeh madam na bulaao mujhe Daadijaan bulaao samjhi."

Zohra smiled at her with tears in her eyes.

Qurat came running to them & said, " Zoro chalo humlog ludo khel rahe hai...jaldi aao."

Daadijaan scolded Qurat, " Aise tufaan jaise nahi bhaago meri bacchi..." She teased. "Tumhe chot aayi toh tumhare shohar ne hamey katgharey mein lejaana hai," she teased.

Qurat giggled and ran away.

Daadijaan shook her head and stood up.

Zohra stood up & held Daadijaan's hand in her own.

Daadijaan looked at Zohra, who smiled at her & said, " Ab daadijaan bula hi rahi hoon toh daadijaan maan bhi leti hoon."

Daadijaan chuckled & walked inside with Zohra.

Zohra entered the hall room and also everyone's hearts.

Everyone's heart warmed up watching her with daadijaan.

Zohra made Dadijaan sit on the sofa and was thinking about what to do.

Since all the men were at home, Zohra felt a little awkward.

Daadijaan understood her reluctance & spoke, " Yeh Zohra hai...humne bataya tha na..." Eshaal ki trainer."

Faheem, Khalid, Zaheer, and Abrar nodded with a smile.