part-8🥀

YES YES YES !!!☺☺❤❤

DOUBLE UPDATE IT IS!!!!!

The same morning, Saif's side of the day :

Saif had the habit of not sleeping after Fajr prayer.

He used to workout or study to pass the time till breakfast.

He woke up, prayed Fajr salah, and did his daily workout for some time, then got ready for the day. He was wearing his coat when he heard a knock. He said, " Andar aajao."

Sahir pushed open his door & dove into Saif's neatly made bed.

Saif rolled his eyes & asked, " Kya chahiye sahir ?"

Sahir spoke, " Mai ab kuch dost se milne jaa raha hoon aur lunch ke baad tu mere saath college chal...original degree aagayi hai, collect karne ke liye administration ne call ki thi."

Saif nodded & said, " Theek hai...par tu jaa kaha raha hai?"

Sahir said, " Woh wajed ka naya ghar bana hai na..." Woh dekhne...bohut din se zidd kar raha tha woh...isiliye sab mil rahe hai "

Saif said, " Ohh wohi school ka ladka jiske proposal par Sarah ne chai phenki thi?"

Sahir nodded & said, "Han bhai wohi...waise bhi sab teri tarah shareef nahi hote... unki engagement hogayi hai kuch maheeno pehle."

Saif shook his head & muttered, " Sarey ke sarey pagal."

Sahir said, " Acha mai nikalta hoon...dopeher ko jaldi aajana mai address bhej dunga."

Saif said, " Okay...naashta nahi kar raha tu?"

Sahir replied " Bahar karunga...Allahhafiz "

Saif said, " Acha Allahhafiz."

He then took his tie & put it around his neck & went in search of his mom - Azra, to tie it.

He found his mom in the hall with his father, who was sipping his morning tea listening to his wife, who was telling him enthusiastically about a fight in her family.

Saif walked up to her & said " Mummy yeh bandhen please." Azra nodded and asked him to sit beside her. Saif sat and gave the tie to his mom.

Abrar teased saif, " Shaadi karlo baar baar humey tang mat karo." Saif rolled his eyes & replied, " Dimag kharab nahi hai mera."

Azra smacked his arm & asked, " Toh hum sab tujhe pagal lagte hai?" Saif nodded & said, "Han bilkul."

Azra said, " Apne bhai ko dekho kitna khush hai...tum bhi ab kar hi lo shaadi...mujhe inn kaamon se itmenaan do bhai."

This was probably the hundredth time Saif had heard this and he was infuriated.

Was it necessary to get married just because people wanted you to?

Will they answer on your behalf if you won't be able to fulfil your responsibilities as a partner ?

(A/N people & people's obsession with forcing youngsters to get married 🙃 )

He abruptly pulled his half-done tie from his mother's hand and left.

making Abrar and Azra sigh.

Sometimes they preferred the troubles of Sahir to the silence of Saif.

Saif never exhibited what was going on in his mind and heart.

He was an ambivert and lived and enjoyed the company of very few people. Other than that, he remained silent and observed everything.