part-17🥀

Saif was resting in his room after being treated.

Zohra was seated with everyone in the living room.

Azra was seated beside daadijaan & saying, " Khala ne toh meri rooh nikal leni hai...do din kya gayi woh aur maine poora kitchen barbaad kardiya"

Everyone chuckled at her, thinking about the last time Azra got scolded by Khala for overcooking the meat.

Khala was like a mother figure to everyone in the house as she had been with them for the last 30 years. Everyone respected her as a family member.

Since Azra was the youngest daughter-in-law and very clumsy,she was the target of Khala's scoldings every now and then.

When Zohra didn't find Saif in the living room, she was sure that he was in his room. Since she also had to pray Zohr Salah, she thought she'd apologise to him for shouting at him for dragging her out.

She climbed upstairs and entered his room.

She decided she'd pray first, later search for him to apologise before leaving because she was sure this was her last day here.

She knew by the end of the day, Saif would make sure she got fired for her rude behaviour towards him because all he was doing was saving her.

Saif and Fahaad were entering Saif's room after Saif went to Fahaad to remind him about a meeting.

Fahaad's steps came to a halt when he saw Zohra praying.

He snapped his head towards Saif to see if he knew about this.

Saif gulped, cleared his throat & said, " Woh Eshaal ne pehle din usse galat raasta bata diya tha."

Fahaad asked, " Tuney mana nahi kiya?" He knew that Saif hated people in his room.

Saif replied truthfully. "Mai waise bhi dopeher ko ghar mein nahi hota... "Isiliye kuch nahi kaha."

Fahaad chuckled, " Toh galati se sahi jagah par aayi hai?"

Saif remained silent, knowing it was a trap.

Fahaad continued, " Mazaak ki baat alag tu toh samajhdaar hai...usne kamm umr mein bohut zindagi dekhi hai... dil jeetna toh chor Bharosa jeetna hi mushkil hai..."Serious na ho toh dur hi rehna"

Saif nodded his head, understanding what Fahaad was implying.

Fahaad said, " Acha ab araam kar woh bandar aayega ab check karne tujhe."

Saif chuckled listening to Fahaad mention Sahir as Bandar(monkey).

After prayer, Zohra stood up and saw Saif standing outside the room.

Zohra walked out & her eyes fell on Saif's wound.

She let out a breath & spoke, "I am sorry. Woh meri wajah se apka haath jall gaya."

Saif shook his head no & replied, " Please don't be...waise bhi zyada nahi jala."

Zohra raised her head and looked at his face, trying to figure out if he was being sarcastic or blind.

because the wound covered his entire forearm.

Zohra spoke, " Phir bhi, I am really sorry." Jo bhi medical bills ho mujhe dedein mai pay kardungi. Jo kuch hua hai meri wajah se hi hua haina. "

Saif replied, " Nai koi zarurat nahi." Tumhari koi galati nahi thi... hamare ghar par hua hai jo kuch hua hai...You are not responsible for it. "

Zohra nodded her head and said, " Agar kuch chahiye to inform kardijiyega."