part-3🥀

Zafar & Zohra are 18 years old.

Saif & Sahir are 21 years old.

Eshaal is 20 years old.

Qurat is 19 years old.

"Ammi zoro se kehdein... Agar woh ek minute mein uthi nahi toh maine usse tanki(water tank) mein bhigo bhigokar maarna hai," Zafar's voice echoed from the hall.

 Agar woh ek minute mein uthi nahi toh maine usse tanki(water tank) mein bhigo bhigokar maarna hai," Zafar's voice echoed from the hall

(A/N hehehe...Yes!Yes! Apna Zafar hai!)

Yumna turned to her daughter & said, " Zohra beta uth jao...aapke bhai ko dair ho rahi hai office jaane ke liye."

18 year old Zohra yawned like a cat & replied, " Ammi abhi toh namaz padhkar soyi hoon...kuch dair chain se sone dein."

Zafar entered the room & threw a star-cushioned pillow directly on Zohra & said " Poore teen ghante hochuke hai namaz ke baad...chupchaap tayaar ho"

Zohra whined and pulled the quilt over her, ignoring Zafar.

Zafar sighed & said, " Ammi mai jaa raha hoon...apki beti ki harakatein dekhen...mujhe fir taane na maaren ke choti behen ko aise akele nahin chorte...isski ki galati hoti hai har baar aur yeh sirf mujhse do minute choti hai"

Yumna chuckled at her son's bikering & said, " Mera accha beta hai na tu...do minute rukh mai isse abhi tayar karti hoon."

Zafar glared at Zohra and pecked his mother's forehead before leaving the room.

Yumna went to Zohra, " Zohra meri chaanda uth jao...bhai naraaz ho rahe hai aapke"

Zohra sighed, got up & said, " Bas yeh blackmail karna dono maa bete saara din..." Majhaal hai ke masoom zohra ka neend poori hojaaye... Huh "

She went to freshen up while yumna rolled her wheelchair out of their room.

Yumna was the 46-year old mother of these crazy twins-Zafar and Zohra.

She was a government school teacher who had to take voluntary retirement due to her ill health, which left her paralysed from the waist down.

They lived in a rented one-bedroom house in a simple locality.

Most of Yumna's pension would go to rent and their education, leaving little for daily needs.

Even with a huge number of problems, they were a happy little family.

Now that Zafar was doing internship plus job along with his last semester...everything was good but till when?

Zohra, the little baby sister of Zafar, was pursuing a Bachelors in Science and was in the last semester.

Both Zafar and Zohra used to go to college together, but now with Zafar's job, it was getting difficult as Zohra hated waking up early.

Zohra put on a beautiful off-white Chikankari kurta with white trousers... she combed her naturally brown hair and clipped two stars and a moon hairclip... once she was satisfied with her appearance, she took her college bag and ran out of room.