part-34🥀

Abrar, Khalid came in parking and met daadajaan, daadijaan and congratulated each other.

Khalid told everyone to go back to Zuberi mansion as eshaal will be discharged in morning hours.

Everyone agreed as it was 3am and there was no need to wait here and tire themselves.

Everyone came back home.

Saif followed Zohra to her room.
He called her "zohra"

Zohra turned towards him and said "ji? "
Saif said "mai bahar hi rahunga... Agar darr lage toh awaaz laga dena ya bahar aajaana"

Zohra shook her head in no and said "aap poori raat yahan kaise rahenge?..."

Saif wanted to reply 'mai har raat yahin rehta  hoon'

But remained silent.

Zohra said "Ek kaam karen aap couch par rest karlen...aur mujhe waise bhi neend nahi aa rahi"

Saif nodded his head reluctantly.

They entered the room.

Saif settled himself on the couch while Zohra sat on her bed.

Saif got up and covered the dressing mirror with a spare dupatta placed on side.

Zohra stared at him trying to figure out if he knows about her issue.

Saif spoke "woh mirror se light reflect ho rahi thi"

Zohra jumped in her place thinking 'yeh dimag mein ho rahi baatein bhi sunn lete hai kya? "

Saif laid down on couch thanking his brain for coming up with a reason this quick.

📍location: hospital

Eshaal was shifted in private ward.
Sahir completed all the leftover hospital formalities.

Everyone else left for home and decided to come after fajr to give azaan in the new baby's ear.

Sahir entered the private ward.

He saw eshaal adjusting the blanket.

Eshaal's eyes lit up seeing him.

Sahir went to her and pulled her into his embrace carefully.

Eshaal hugged him back.

Sahir murmured "thank you mujhe itna pyaara beta dene ke liye"

Eshaal smiled in response.

She pulled away from him and said "pyaara toh bolenge aap... Bilkul aap par gaya hai... Self obsessed hai aap"

Sahir chuckled heartily.

Indeed the baby looked charming like him.

Sahir held her hand in his and slid a beautiful ring on her ring finger.

Eshaal pulled him close and kissed his cheek lovingly.

Sahir teased "abhi se baby number 2 ki tayaari... Not bad baby not bad"

Eshaal smacked his arm cringing at his comment.

Sahir kissed her forehead and said "ab kuch dair rest karo... Baby ke soye rehne tak atleast"

Eshaal nodded her head and was resting her back on headboard when the baby started crying.

Sahir said "tum leto mai dekhta hoon... Mere bete ko kya chahiye"

Sahir took the baby in his arms.

The baby was licking his fist.

Sahir said "I think isey bhook lagi hai"