part - 19🥀

One week had passed & Saif was still confused about his feelings for Zohra.

It was the weekend today. which meant he had to face her.

As much as his heart waited for this moment, his brain always went the other way.

He decided it was better for him to not stay at home when Zohra arrived.

He planned to meet his friends...who had been bugging him to meet for a long time.

After texting them to meet at a nearby cafe, he changed and grabbed his bike keys.

He sprinted downstairs.

He was at the last step when his feet froze as Zohra was entering Zuberi Mansion.

She was talking to someone on the phone.

Zohra sighed in reply to something the other person said.

She then spoke, " Nahi shifa mai uss raaste se nahi aati..." Mai long route leti hoon raat ko "

Saif's ears perked at hearing her voice.

Zohra spoke, "Woh raasta chota toh hai par wahan sab ajeeb log hote hai."

Zohra remained silent as the person on the other side spoke.

Zohra then spoke, " Ajeeb matlab...woh sharaab pi rakhi hoti hai unhone...raaste mein aa jate aur bohut badtameezi karte hai." "abhi meri client ke last trimester hai isiliye mai kuch nahi keh rahi...kyunki iske baad toh meri chutti hi hogi...kuch din ke liye handle kar lungi...nahi Zafu ko bhi nahi pata...woh mera aana jaana bandh karwa dega...isiliye nahi bataya "

After a few seconds, Zohra said, "Han! Sorry par tum kisi ko kehkar apni books mangwa lena "

Zohra hummed and said, " Theek hai Allah hafiz."

Zohra turned to see Saif standing on the stairs.

She said, " Assalamualikum" and went to the living room.

Saif stood still, unable to understand what was going on with him.

One part of him wanted to be with her while the other was making him doubt his feelings for her.

Zohra spent the whole day making a new diet for Eshaal as her due date was nearing.

While Eshaal was worried that zohra will leave after she gives birth.

Sahir could observe how badly Eshaal was trying to make herself understand that she doesn't own anyone and can't keep them tied to herself because she had attachment issues.

Everyone was excited and waiting impatiently for the new baby.

After having lunch, Zohra left.

Saif came home after 12 am.

He finally reached his room after almost being killed by Fahaad's glares.

Fahaad was busy making, or more like forcing Qurat to study for her exams.