part-30🥀

Zohra felt a bit stable after few juices.
Daadijaan advised everyone to let Zohra rest.

Only Saif and Zafar were seated when Saif called him "tum bhi kuch dair araam karlo"

Zafar shook his head in no which made Saif glare at him saying "ek kaam karo...dono bhai behen behosh hote raho mai ek chota hospital banaleta hoon ghar par... Jab dono ka dil karen... Behosh hote rehna aur Admit hojana"

Zafar let out a sigh.

Saif said "right par jo kamra hai woh clean karwadiya hai maine... Araam karna"

Zafar thanked him and went to rest.

Saif sat on nearby couch watching Zohra who was sleeping after being given sedatives.

After an hour or so Zohra woke up to see Saif talking to someone on call.

She immediately sat up and said "aap yahan kya kar rahen hai? Zafu kahan hai? "

Saif disconnected his call and replied to her "Zafar ko maine rest karne bheja hai"

Zohra hmmed & said "aapko bhi jaana chahiye... Raat hogayi hai"

Saif looked at her face void of any emotions.

Na maaregi deewangi meri
Na maaregi awaargi meri
Ke maaregi zyada mujhe maut se
Naraazagi teri

(A/N song - jaan nisaar)

No tears, No anger...it got him more worried.

Saif nodded and left.

Zohra got up and closed the door making Saif clear that his presence wasn't something Zohra preferred.

Saif went to his room and freshened up.
He sat on his bed thinking about everything...he never thought things would go like this... But now that they did... He didn't want Zohra and Zafar suffer any trauma.

He stayed in his room for a bit then decided to check on the duo feeling restless about leaving them alone.

He stepped down and entered Zafar's room to see he was asleep.

Saif turned the lights off and put a quilt on him.

He then stood in front of Zohra's room contemplating what excuse he could make to enter her room.

He decided to knock the door and ask if she had taken juice.

His fingers were about to touch the door when he heard Zohra's crying voice which felt muffled  "Ammi...aapne hamare saath theek nahi kiya...mujhe kuch acha nahi lag raha Ammi... Please wapas aajeyen" She kept sobbing in hiccups.

Saif's heart tore into pieces as her cries reached his ears.

He couldn't bring the courage in him to go inside and pacify her.

He sat down beside the door praying for her peace.

📍Sahir's room:

Sahir was pacing from one corner to another giving Eshaal a headache.

She spoke "Sahir? "

Sahir hmmed in reply.

She said "aap kuch dair...Saif bhai ke paas jaayenge? "

Sahir looked at her and sighed.

He spoke "itna obvious hoon mai? "

Eshaal smiled and replied "Nahi... Mera sarr dard kar raha hai apko aise makkhi ki tarah ghoomta dekh... Of course Sahir! Saif bhai stress mein hon toh naturally aap bhi stress karne lagte hai "