Chapter 10 - Water✓

Almost everyone was woken up by Dalinda and Scylla squealing when getting chased by Wyvern.

"What's going on?" Ryoko groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Nothing much, just the dragons playing," I told him while brushing myself off. He laid back down and started snoring again.

"RYOKO, GET UP RIGHT NOW!" Tatsuya yelled so loud it could have been heard from miles away. Ryoko stood up faster than I could blink and started helping Tatsuya pack up. Kaida was still asleep, and surprisingly, she hadn't woken up from the noise.

I tapped her a bit to wake her up, she moved to her side and mumbled to herself but didn't wake up. I nudged her a bit but she still did the same. I was a little irritated but I wasn't angry I just shook her a bit. You can guess she didn't wake up. Then an idea struck me.

"Tatsuya, do we have some water?" I asked Tatsuya as I stood up.

"Yeah, we do. What do you want to do with it?" She replied.

"To wake Kaida up," I cheered. I got a smile from Tatsuya.

"Sure," she says with a smirk on her face. She handed me a pouch of water. I grabbed Dalinda and put her right next to Kaida. I stood over Kaida with a pouch of water. I poured a bit of water on her forehead. She quickly woke up. I stepped back when she saw Dalinda. She started panicking as she tried to wipe her face. But I was laughing hard with Tatsuya and Ryoko.

"Real funny," said bluntly.

After a while, we all calmed down and started packing up to start the day. We were all packed up and ready to go. We walked through the forest for a long time.

"Don't you think we have been wondering for a while now? Hey, Ayla, you think that Zaya would have given us a map." Ryoko questioned.

"She did. I haven't checked it." I responded. I took off the backpack and set it down on the ground. I looked through the bag but I couldn't find the map. All I could find was the book that Zaya owned.

"I can't find the map anymore. Could the book have a map in it?" I insisted as I lifted it out of the bag.

"That Zaya's? Right?" Tatsuya asked.

"Yeah... it is," I replied. I zipped up the bag and stood up.

"It looks a little different." Kaida pointed out.

'This is a different book. Why does it keep changing?'

'It's shown its true self, it's no longer in danger.'

'You finally came back!'

'I never knew, my existence was much anticipated.'

'Don't get too cocky. I still haven't found parts to your physical existence yet.'

'You mean "we", Right?'

'I am the only one with a physical form out of the two of us.'

''Don't get cocky,' she said.'

'Shut up,'

"AYLA! You okay?" Kaida yelled. Waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yea, just talking to Talila. Should I look through it?" I asked. Looking at the book, there were no words on the front or the back, not even on the spine of the book.

"Yeah, we need a map so we can find the closest waterfall," Ryoko foolishly chuckled.

"Why would we need to find a waterfall?" Kaida asked.

"So I can take a bath of course, duh," He snapped, picking at his nails.

"I mean he has a point. We haven't taken a bath or a shower since. Plus he kind of smells a bit." Kaida says, pinching her nose. Ryoko looks annoyed by the comment.