Chapter 13 - Wind✓

We landed on a hard lava floor. The cage broke by impact.

'It worked, Thank god we're alive! Wait, what about Tatsuya?'

"Are you guys just gonna sit there?" Tatsuya asked with a smug look on her face. She brushed herself off, and Kaida ran off to hug her.

"Glad you're safe, but how didn't you get hurt?" Ryoko questions.

"I felt a kick of adrenalin, and burned the ropes just in time to catch myself before I collided with the ground," Tatsuya explained.

"So you were able to free yourself, huh," I asked her.

"Yup, I just wanted to see you use your powers," she giggled. Krios looked like he had just seen a demon in her.

"Really helpful," I said, rolling my eyes.

"No problem," she smiled.

"We are not really in the clear yet the little people,"

"You mean the Tikytakcas?" Talila asked.

"Tiki Taka?" Ryoko questioned.

"Ancient dwarfs that have been in charge of the islands' volcanic eruptions,"

"Whoa, cool" Ryoko exclaimed.

"What about Wyvern, Scylla, Dalinda, and Krio's owl?" Kaida asked.

"Fukro, and they're up there," Krios replied.

"I'll get them," Kaida rejoiced.

"I am coming to help," both Krios and Tatsuya replied. I scanned the room just in case there were any collapsing walls ready to fall. My eyes then landed on a wall filled with pictures. I walked over.

"Hey, look at this," I yelled pointing to the wall. Ryoko walked over to check it out, a few seconds later the rest of the group came down. Scylla tackled me down, I guess he missed me. Everyone laughed, I got off the floor and dusted myself off. I looked at the pictures very closely.

"It is an augury involving a fire goddess having corrupted the fire crystal, to bring despair to her people for many years. The only way to stop it was to kill her and destroy the fire crystal," I read.

"No wonder they were trying to kill you," Kaida stated.

"Well, I am not that evil," Tatsuya retired.

"But you are cold," Ryoko jokes. Tatsuya smacked him in the back of the head.

"Like I said cold," Ryoko rubbed the back of his head.

"Enough of that, we have to get out of here. They'll come back to get us soon or later." Krios warned, pointing to the entrance. We all nodded in agreement and ran out with no hesitation. We grabbed our bags, and set off back into the forest to set up camp; this time Krios helped.

The next morning we all decided that we would take a break from adventures; our last one which was pretty hectic tired us all out. We took the time to get to know each other better while packing up.

"If you don't mind me asking Krios how did you end up here?" I asked him.

"W-well, I was looking for the United Village." He replied hastily. Krios looked a bit nervous; okay, something feels off.

"Why are you here Ayla? You don't look like you're from around here." Krios asked. We all looked shocked, not expecting to ask such a question.

'How am I supposed to tell him I just fell from the sky and landed here!?'

'You don't tell him that's what.'

"Well, I was just visiting my cousins," I say as I pull Tatsuya, Kaida, and Ryoko into a tight-arm hug.