🌸🖤Wake Up!🌸🖤

Little: Takahiro Hanamaki
CG: Issei Matsukawa
Little age: 3-8 years old
TW: panicking, unwanted big space. Angst 😐
============================

makki hated regressing around matsun. He felt like he was taking away his freedom. He hated it when matsun walked in on him trying to be little on his own. He didn't need his help. He was a big boy. He needs to learn to be independent else he will get nowhere in life.

That being said, Makki made sure that today matsun was out for the day. He had to make sure he hid his little gear thoroughly so matsun wouldn't suspect a thing. He had to make sure that he did the timings correctly, for example: Matsun said he was going to be out of the house by the time it's 11AM, so if he pushed back his regression till then he would have about four or five hours alone...

Matsun set his alarm for 9:30 so he knew he would definitely be out of the house by 11, but clearly he had other plans.

Matsun was still asleep by the time it was 10:30AM. Hiro did everything to awaken the mentally older but nothing was working. He was panicking so much. What could he do? His caregiver wasn't waking up!

Makki wasn't one for panicking when he was little, but when he did he called the only other person who knew about his little space. Hajime Iwaizumi.

He quickly grabbed his phone and tried to find his contact name. But with him being at an age where he tells stories with pictures it was proven to be really hard. He tried to follow the emojis he had at the side of the names. He tried his best and ended up calling someone in the end.

Ring ring ring, answer the phone mr caller.

???: hello?

Makki: iwa! Hewp! Papa! Papa no waked up! I twy wots of fings nuffin workin! Hep hep pwease!

At this point the poor guy was in tears panicking, he had no idea he called the wrong number at first but even then he didn't care. He wanted Uncle Iwa.

???: Makki, lovely I'm gonna need you to calm down. I'm getting Iwa-Chan now okay?

This is when Makki knew he messed up. He called the wrong person. He called Oikawa and not and Iwaizumi. He was done for.

Makki: um, no no! No needs. Oo stay were oo ar! I hewp sewf!

Oikawa: Makki, no. I am coming over to help you wake matsun up okay? Stay put!

And with that Oikawa hung up and left Makki scared. He didn't want anyone other than Uncle Iwa. So he had no other choice but to go back into big space. He had to force it before Oikawa and Iwaizumi came.

<time skip to when IwaOi arrive>

Makki was in big space and was trying his very best not to regress back into little space. He was proven very difficult to the male.

Even with Iwaizumi and Oikawa being there and makings lots of noise nothing was waking Issei up at all. Makki was on the verge of tears.

That being said he ran to the bathroom, slammed the door shut and locked it. This startled Iwaizumi and made him quickly ran after the little. Before he tried to open the door he yelled

Iwaizumi: Oikawa! Try to wake Matsun up again! Makki needs help!

With that out of the way, Iwaizumi tried to open the door. He rattled it over and over. Nothing was working. He knocked in the door.

"Taka? Sweetie, open up it's just Uncle Iwa! I just want to help, I promise!" He said gently. "I've gotten Oikawa to try and wake papa up for you so please open the door."

Makki sniffled ever so slightly and whimpered, "it-it been ours un'le... what if papa no wakes up?"

Iwaizumi's heart dropped. He knew how the little was in this state but he never would of thought it was this bad.

"Pumpkin, I promise papa is very much here with us okay? I promise, just open the door please." He said softly. He had his back on the door and was putting all his weight onto it.

Unexpectedly, the little guy opened the door and Iwaizumi fell backwards landing on his butt. This made the little giggle. "Silly Un'le" Iwaizumi smiled. He sat up and opened his arms allowing the little to crawl into his arms. He tightly hugged the little and showered his face in kisses.

(Time skip hangout five minutes after)

Makki heard footsteps going towards the door. Said door still being the bathroom door. Iwaizumi must of also heard and he sat the little onto of the counter next to the sink. He opened the door and in the doorway revealed the missing man himself.

"PAPA!" The little yelled at the top of his lungs, jumped off of the counter and run towards his caregiver. "PAPA, I missed you!"

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't even hear my alarm or you guys try to wake me up! I promise it'll never happen again" he older one said to his little baby. He picked him up and rubbed his back soothingly.

"You know matsun, you really scared the poor lad, he thought you had... you know" Iwaizumi said quietly to not scare the little once again.

"Oh my goodness, next time just put a pillow over my face. I bet that would work better." The caregiver joked.

========================
Hello! I'm sorry this one was angst, I just couldn't help it. Also if you couldn't tell, Oikawa already knew about Makki and just didn't care. So yeah, I can take requests if you want me to make them! I am honestly not bothered! So I hope you have a good day or night and enjoyed this chapter