👽🤡buzzle bear🤡👽

Little: Iwaizumi
Caregiver: Oikawa

TW: /

==============================

Oikawa knew that Iwa had his rough days, and that's why he showed Iwaizumi an article on Age Regression. At first the older thought it would be weird and was a little skeptical about it, that didn't last much longer.

(Three months later 🧍🏼)

Iwaizumi had a pretty stressful day and just needed a break from being a teenager. Just for the rest of the week. He also needed his best friend, toorū Oikawa. He was about to call him when he noticed something fluffy in his wardrobe. He slowly walked towards it fearing it may be a spider or something big and scary.

Iwaizumi opened his wardrobe door only to find a big fluffy teddy. He had had this since he was a little kid. It was a shock that he remembered about it. Well kinda.

"Oh my god! Buzzle Bear!" Hajime shouted as he dailed Oikawa's number into his phone. Without knowing he was slipping into headspace. It wasn't the first time he had done it, but it was the first time that he had regressed with Oikawa.

"Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa said with a tired tone of voice, "you okay there lovely?"

"To-to! I has buzzle bear!" Iwa shouted really happy! "My itty bitty buzzle bear!"

"That's great Iwa! Do you want me to come over and look after you?" Oikawa asked in his soothing and quiet voice.

He didn't get much of a reply. Not even words to be fair. But he did get an excited squeal from the mentally younger.

"I'm taking that as a yes.." Oikawa quickly got ready to leave his house and go a few doors down to see his precious baby Iwa.

"Iwa, can you open the door for Oikawa please? I need to get inside prince." Oikawa stated unconsciously speaking in the third person.

"Wawa here!" Within a few seconds more squealing was heard from inside the house and the front door opened.

"Wawa! Wook wook! Bizzle Bear!" Iwaizumi squealed. The little was around the age of two. He never regressed over the age of five.

"Look at my itty bitty baby with his buzzle bear! Oh my goodness!" Oikawa smiled at the little and picked him up slowly to not startle the younger.

"Buzzle bear! I wuv buzzle bear! Mine buzzle bear!" Iwa said as he laid his head in Oikawa's shoulder.

"Your buzzle bear that's right babyzumi." Oikawa said as he began walking upstairs to Iwaizumi's room and stoking his head. "Are we going to cuddle with Buzzle bear?"

"Cudle wiv buzzle bear... mine buzzle bear... mine wawa..." Iwaizumi said quietly knowing that cuddle time meant quiet time.

"I'm your Kawa and that's your buzzle bear my love." Oikawa gave Iwaizumi a kiss of his cheek and forehead. Iwaizumi giggled and bopped Oikawa's nose in return. "Cuddle puddle!"

"wiv buzzle bear!"

==============================

Buzzle bear <3