🦓🥔My Baby🦓🥔

Little: Kita
Caregiver: Aran
Little Age: 6months - 1 year
TW: I don't think there is any. Fluff?

==============================

Maybe it wasn't a good thing for the toddler to be awake in his room alone. But the was nothing he could do. If he cried he would be seen as annoying, he didn't want to be known as annoying.

Aran indeed does know about Kita being a little and promised to help himself that when the little slipped, he just never caught him slipping. One thing for sure, Kita doesn't know that Aran knows.

It's not like it wasn't normal for Kita to not slip when necessary, but he can't burden his best friend. It's not right.

"Kita?" Aran said as he walked into Kita's room quietly after not hearing anything for hours. "Are you awake now?"

As soon as Kira saw a little bit of the hallway light enter his bedroom he immediately stood and ran towards his bed hiding and shaking in fear. He didn't want Aran to go think of him as disgusting.

Aran looked around the very dark room and immediately began to search for a little. That was until he saw shaking bedsheets and immediately knew what he had to do.

"Oh baby..." Aran said as he slowly made his way over to Kita.

"No! No tuches... fink am disgustin' nows!" Kita said in a frantic with a shaking voice. "'M just stoopid baby, no bwig boy..."

Aran slowly sat next to Kita on his bed and took a hold of the covers. He slowly pulled it back and suddenly heard screaming.

"Kita, no screaming." Aran said sternly to try and help the little.

"You no wike me cuz am stoopid baby go 'way," Kita replied. But little did he know, his head made it's way to Aran's lap.

Aran was no gently stroking his hair and lulling him to sleep with a soft hum.

After a few seconds faint snoring was heard from the mentally younger male. Aran lifted the little up and rested Kita's head on his shoulder.

"My baby... I promise to protect you at all costs"

==============================

I hope you enjoyed this one. I'm very sorry it's short but I did try lmao