🖤🤍I'm sorry🖤🤍

Little: Suna
Caregiver: Osamu
Helper: Atsumu
TW: ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ED, Skipping meals⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

If you do not feel comfortable reading this, then please by all means skip this chapter! And if you are little then please ask your cg's if you can read this. If they say no, listen to them!

========================

(Suna's POV)
I don't mean to be like this. I'm just trying to fit in. I can't let anyone know. Kita already found out and I can't help but think that he has told the team, them meaning Osamu and Atsumu, to keep an eye on me at our breaks.

I can't help but think that I always have people watching me everywhere I go. The only think I'm not doing is eating. It's not like I'm throwing up meals.

I can't have Samu leaving me because of my body.

I can't have Samu hating me because of me gaining weight all the time.

Lord, he must hate me. Walking around with a fatty like me.

No wonder he doesn't make meals for me... he is so ashamed of me. Can't say I blame him. I'm ashamed of me too.

Does that mean Atsumu is ashamed of me being so close to his brother? Oh goodness. I have to be right for both the twins. God more pressure. Looks like i'm gonna have to loose weight quicker.

(Osamu's POV)

"Osamu, Atsumu... I need to talk to you" I hear Kita yell. I bet he is going to scold us for something. Not surprising to be fair.

Me and Atsumu ran over to Kita and he pulled over to a different place that was more private and quiet. Whatever this is, it must be serious.

"I know you two are close to Suna, or am I wrong?" He asked out of the blue.

"Hello, good morning, how are you? I'm good how are you?" What happened to that?" Atsumu joked.

"Atsumu please, be serious this time." Kita said not even a hint of laughter in his facial expression's.

"Sorry, what's up captain?" He says with genuine concern.

"Suna... you're both still close to him, correct?" Kita says looking me dead in the eyes.

"Erm, yes. As far as I'm aware." I reply. This can't be good. I swear if Suna is injured I will not go easy on anyone for a week.

"I caught him in the bathroom once..." the black and white haired male said bluntly.

"Ew, was he peeing" I reply with slight disgust on me face.

"No, he wasn't using the bathroom for a waz or anything else, it was to hide I'm guessing." He added slowly. "He had a lot of food in his hands... but seemed to be looking at it with guilt."

Don't tell me... he's going back to that stage? Lord, I've told him countless times that he is beautiful the way he is. Oh Suna what on Earth am I going to do with you?

I look at 'stumu with a knowing look. I slightly nudged the older and he got the hint. I'm bloody hoping he did anyways.

"Do you guys know something that I should be informed in on?" The older third year said making me jump slightly.

"We do... but I'm afraid he'll have to tell you himself. I'm sorry for the inconvenience Kita." I reply looking down at my hands.

(Suna's POV)

I can't. I'm done. I've done too much. I'm so dizzy. I need water. I've had nothing that could make me fatter right? God I hope so.

I've just camped out in my bedroom all day. No one can see me so low. I'm always so happy around the twins so I can't let them see me so weak. Why am I like this.

(No one's POV)

Suna heard a knock at his door and a yell from two very familiar voices.

"Suna, let us in please. I just want to talk"

Suna sighed and went to see who was at the door. He knew all to well who it was. But he couldn't just let them both freeze out there. He was mean but not that bloody mean.

He went down the stairs and opened his front door to be greeted by a two males. One with bleach-blonde hair and another with dyed-gray hair. Suna was on the verge of slipping from just seeing the two together.

"Suna..." the blonde said quietly as he went to put his hand on Sunas cheek. "You can't do that... it's ruining your body again lovely."

Suna looks down at his shaking hands with warm tears welling up in his eyes.

"I know.. bu I haf to moomoo," the little said quietly trying not to make it obvious he was little.

"Oh sweetie, when are you going to see yourself the way we see you?" Osamu says gently, leaning in to hug him.

The poor baby couldn't help but wail out all the thoughts in his head. He got too overwhelmed by them all, he seemed so stressed. He bottled everything up.

"I needs stay skinie for oo and moomoo cuz oo 'shamed to no me cuz 'm so fwat" Suna mumbled into Osamu's shoulder.

He older twin joined the hug and rubbed the littles back. "Listen to be lovely, you are so handsome. Not a single part of you is fat. You're just so loveable and amazing," Atsumu started.

"And I don't know who is putting these silly thoughts in your head but you need to ignore whoever is saying these things to you okay prince?" Osamu finished.

Osamus placed a kiss on Suna's forehead and picked him up. The three of them went to Suna's room to try and calm the baby down.

"We love you baby," the twins say in unison.

"Wub oo to moomoo and sahsah" the little forced out in reply due to him being exhausted from the day.

(Atsumu's POV)

Both me and Samu have a big responsibility on our hands from now on, to make sure this little angle believes he is perfect and beautiful no matter what anyone thinks.

The silly little goose... listening to some heartless freaks or maybe just mean thoughts. Love you Suna... so does Samu.

Please try to open up to us... it's going to be hard but we'll help you...

==============================

Hello! Okay so if you do suffer from an ED I seriously do hope that you are okay! Also I would like to let you know that you are so pretty and handsome and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. To me (even though I don't know you) you are the most beautiful and amazing person ever to be know. I love you all so much, I'm so glad you're with us right now.

I bet all your friends and family are proud of you. If they aren't then I bloody well am. I am so proud of you kiddo's <3 have a good day or night loves.