👽🤡New shoes👽🤡

Little: Toorū Oikawa
Caregiver: Hajime Iwaizumi
Little age: 3-5 years old
TW: shouting, but not much
===========================

It was a normal day for Iwaizumi and baby Oikawa. They two was planning on going to the park for a little bit. That was until a certain someone started crying hysterically.

"DADDY!" was the last thing that Hajime heard before he rushed up the stairs to see a very heart broken Oikawa on the floor hugging his knees.

"Sweetie!?" Iwaizumi said really panicked. " what happened lovely?"

"Daddy... favewit shoo bwoken..." the little said in reply with little sniffles interrupting every word the poor guy said.

"Aww you poor thing... how about we go the the park tomorrow and get some new shoes today? Does that should like a good plan baby?" The older said with a smile plastered on his face.

"New shoo!" Yelled the smaller. "Lez go!"

With that being said, Oikawa put on a pair of Iwas shoes, despite them being a little big too big for him, and went to the shops. Oikawa skipped along side with Iwaizumi while telling him about the dream he had last night.

"Ven we wen' WHOOSH! An' ven HEYA!" The little exclaimed using hand movements to show what happened.

"That's so cool baby boy!" Iwaizumi said in reply to the little. "Oh look kiddo, we are here now!"

Oikawa stopped talking and looked to his left and immediately saw the shoes he wanted.

"DADDY! LUK AT VE puple ONES!" Oikawa yelled dragging the older male with him. "ME WANT ME WANT!"

Iwaizumi looked for the littles size and made him try them on.

"Push pumpkin." Iwaizumi said helping Oikawa try his shoe on. "Keep pushing baby nearly there."

After a second Oikawa now had the purple shoe on his foot and was told to walk around the shop for a second to see if they felt okay.

"So how do they feel my love?" Iwaizumi asked the little.

"So... GUD! DADDY I WAN' VESE!" BabyKawa yelled with excitement whilst jumping with joy.

"Okay lovely, we need to take them off and pay okay, try to out daddy's shoes back on while I pay okay?" Iwaizumi stated as he went to pay for the now new shoes.

Oikawa put on his Daddy's shoes and skipped to where his care giver was and hugged him. Iwaizumi paid the shoe clerk and left the shop with a happy Oikawa.

Oikawa held Iwa's hand and whispered in his ear, "fank oo daddy... I wub oo"

"I love you too my prince" He replied softly and placed a kiss on the top of his head, forehead and cheek.

==============================

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I loved making this one if I am honest. Have a great day/night loves.