🐍⚠️Uh oh🐍⚠️

Little: Daishou
Caregiver: Terushima
Little Age: 6 months - 18 months
TW: crying, injury, yelling, blood

Suggested by: @Piggy2021
==============================

Daishou was in a training camp for a week, but he felt really foggy the whole time. He had another week left but sadly underestimated how long the camp would actually be.

The back and forth rally of the ball was slowly getting tiring for Daishou, yet he still put his all into the match against Johzenji.

He was slowly slipping into the mind set of a baby. He tried everything to put it off. I mean, it worked but it caused his game play to decrease in effort.

Daishou's team was playing against Johzenji, 15-23. Daishou felt like he was the cause of such a low pointing score.

As Daishou was smothered In his thoughts he didn't hear someone yell at him.

"DAISHOU! GET OUT THE WAY!"

"DAISHOU!"

He was a little oblivious, but his mind was foggy so who can blame him. It only occurred that someone was yelling at him when he had a volleyball thrown to his face. This caused the male to not only fall to the ground, but to also regress to the age of a 6 month old baby.

"YOU IDIOT! WE SAID MOVE!"

Yūji Terushima was at the side taking a breather when he heard the commotion from his opponent. He looked over and saw his lover on the floor looking down at his lap with a bloody nose.

Without hesitation Terushima ran over to the now regressed boy and hugged him, reassuring him that he was going to be fine.

"Hey hey hey, my sweet precious baby boy... you're okay!" He whispered into his ears. This caused Daishou to cry and attempt to hide in his caregivers shoulders.

"Erm... Teru, I'm not sure if you are aware but this is a volleyball court.." one of Daishou's teammates stated.

"Yes I am aware, I'll go when I've calmed him down I promise." He replied still hugging the mentally younger male.

The mentally younger male started crying into Terushima's shoulder whimpering.

"Shh shh it's okay baby. Let's get out of the court yeah? Get you all nice and comfy." Teru whispered into the youngers ear.

Yūji picked up the now regressed male and speedily walked out of the gym and somewhat ran to the dorms.

"Buddy, buddy hey." Yūji slowly laid down the younger male and noticed something.

A face full of blood.

"Oh dear, did that silly ball hurt you?" The blonde said with a little laugh. "Stay there and I'll get all new stuff too, how's that sound?"

He stood up and went Daishou's bag to get all his little gear. Fluffy Pajama's, a light green dummy, nappies (diapers), baby rattles, scrunchy things, and a small tissue for his face situation.

Terushima slowly sat Suguru up and attempted to clean his now really red face.

Attempted being the main word. The 6 month old regressed was moving around trying to get the wet substance off of his face. Resulting to him crying.

"Oh I know lovely, I know. It's icky nuts it's all over now. See? All gone!" Yūji said placing the now red wipe onto the floor.

"Changing time!" The blonde said lying down the green haired boy.

(TimeSkip)

Daishou was lying on Terushima with his light green dummy in his mouth. He wasn't asleep, more like focused on the very exciting white wall next to him.

"Ah!" The little babbled. He then started to blow raspberries at the wall and reached his hand out to touch it.

To his shock it was very cold. He loved it in fact! He was very warm.

"Ah ah!" Daishou babbled again still leaning on his caregivers shoulder. Terushima looked at the little and smiled.

"I love you so much baby," he lightly poked the littles nose and held him closer. But that said poke led to another nose bleed. "Oh goodness" he quickly got the wipes again and cleaned his baby's nose. "You clumsy oaf"

==============================

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it came out so late, I had a lot to do and I had a small writers block 🕺. But hey that's life. Anyways, requests are still open I can make a list if you would like me to, so have a good day/night and keep living!