Chapter 6

"Yeah I know you like her I'm not an idiot."
"Yeah...I do like her." I confessed and she smiled clapping her hands,"Now grab your balls and go do it, After school."
I chuckled and stood up adjusting my backpack on my shoulder. She was again dusting off her pink dress and she even wiped the dirt off her heels. I chuckled again,"You always have been the girly, bossy, rich girl."

She smirked crossing her arms and chuckled,"And you always were the smart ass, rebellious, booger, paper boy." We were good friends that hated each other annoyingly, while I was the nearest friends with Selena and Ryan, us four were the best of friends.
.
.
.
.
Selena's Pov

After school, I walked outside to the bus stop in front of the school and saw Justin waiting by his truck. I smiled and started walking towards him and he saw me and smiled, me returning the favor. But then I was picked up in the air by the waist and it was Jason. He put me back down and smiled,"Hey babe, we on for tonight?" He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly, and kissed me,"Oh my gosh, sorry Jason, I have plans with Justin." He looked at just I waiting at his truck, and squeezed his arms tighter,"Babe, I don't want you hanging out around him, he likes you and he might try something ." He whispered,

I chuckled,"No he doesn't and he wouldn't. I'll see you later okay?" He sighed and kissed me again biting my lip then pulling away,"Bye babe!" He waved walking away. I waved and walked to Justin's truck, got in next to Justin. Then the thought started to sink in, What if he did like me? Do I like him? I mean yeah he's totally hot and stuff but..we...we're just friends..end of discussion.

"Movies?" He asked turning down the music, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and smiled nodding,"Yeah."
We got to the movie theater and walked in, paying for our tickets. Him insisting on paying for me, we got a big bucket of popcorn and a big slushy of Blue Raspberry slush, plus chamoy bears.
We sat and the movie started, us making little comments as always. In the middle of the movie, we started throwing popcorn in each other's mouths which we missed, causing popcorn to hit our faces. Which turned into a popcorn fight,
.
.
.
.
After the movie, we walked to the arcade, me dragging him to the photo booth. We got in and I put three dollars in for two stops, it counted down and we both smiled. SNAP. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both stuck our tongues out. SNAP. Then he was adjusting to his seat and almost fell, but caught balance and I was laying on his chest. He chuckled and then I smiled. SNAP. I looked into his brown eyes and then at his lips, which caused me to lick my lips. He cupped my face and I rushed my lips to his, The kiss was moving in perfect sync again. SNAP. I smirked into the kiss and then someone moved the curtain,"Oh...uh...sorry." They left and me and Justin both burst out laughing, then I climbed out, grabbed the pictured and blushed at them. Justin took his and couldn't help but smile at them,"My favorites this one." He pointed at the one where we kissed and I blushed,"Oh um...Justin." I sighed an he took my hands in his, walking outside taking me with him. We sat on a bench. He held my hands and rubbed them softly,"Selena, I have had a crush on you, for a while now, and I know..it's weird but your just. Your just the sweetness I need." I smiled a tear dropping down my cheek,"Oh Justin...but.....but Jason." He sighed and started,"I need to tell you something."

Justins Pov

After I told her everything, she put her head in her hands and just sniffles,"Justin, please take me home." I held her while we walked to my truck, got in and I started driving to her place. The drive was silence, I carried her up to her room and laid her on her bed. I was about to leave the room but then she said,"Justin, please stay." I replied an okay, and laid in the bed with her while she cuddled with me. Her legs wrapped around me and arms, her head on my chest and she whispered,"Don't ever leave me please." I rubbed her back and whispered kissing her forehead,"Never." Then we fell asleep.