Chapter 36

Justin Drew Bieber and Selena Marie Gomez were the best of friends.
They went through THICK and thin.
But will one drunk night, change everything between them?
Yes.

And most that they have gone through even more..
They are done.
After Justin cheated with Kendall, Selena left back to New York.

She spent the rest of the summer, crying over Justin.
She was depressed.
She would just stare at the walls and it was sad.
But then she snapped out of it, she got it together and started college.
In UCLA for the first week.
She didn't see Justin, but she did she Harry and Taylor.
She wanted to do something different with her life, so she signed up to be on a show.

One month later...she is Alex Russo from wizards of Waverly Place.

After a year, she started dating Gregg Sulkin.
It was hard, but as time went on and they dated, she moved on. They were the cutiest couple and she started singing.

Her big hit was 'A Year awithout Rain' she became very big after that song and then she brought her bestie in one time to sing with her. Taylor started singing country and they were becoming famous.

Then the interviews came.
They asked why she made the song, and she said because of Gregg.

But with on months, they ended it, just because they didn't like each other as much as they thought they did.

But then guess who became famous for singing?
Justin Bieber.
She tried to ignore it but she cried some nights.

A few months later, she starred in a Jonas brother music video.
And started dating Nick Jonas.
But then she stopped crying, when she was with Nick, she smiled a lot.
He made her happy, and they fell in love.

As to Justin, he was making new music, dating some average girls.
Then he dated some models.
He started to become very famous.

After another year, Nick and Selena broke the news in a separate interview.

"We both are having to do tours and we just can't have long distance. I will always love her."
The Jonas brother told the press.

Selena said the same in a interview.
And they were done, she cried for w weeks as he I get on tour but then went on.

After half of a year, she made more songs, like 'Who Says' and 'Love You Like A Love Song' she started to move on from Disney to the big world.

She dated after that, Taylor Lauhtner, and other guys.

Justin noticed she was dating, he was also just trying to get over her but he couldn't.
He didn't want to see her because he knew how much he broke her.
He didn't want to break her more than he already had so he gave her space.
He stopped calling, he moved on, he even avoided her.
Just to keep her safe from him.
But he never stopped thinking about her.

As he went on to dating more girls, Selena got closer to Taylor Lautner because he was her distraction from him.

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles were the 'it' couple. Harry became most famous out of all of the guys in his band.

One Direction.

With Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall.

Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, and One Direction were a very fun group of friends.

But Taylor and Harry broke up because there were rumours he was with an older woman.
Which were found to be true.
After 2 more months, One Direction and Selena still hung out, but not Taylor Swift.

Selena and Taylor Swift still remained friends.

But soon Selena and Taylor Lautner broke up because they got in a argument about the gate on social media.

A few weeks later, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner starred in Valentine's Day the movie as a couple.
Then they became a couple.
That was done with Selena, her and both Taylor's remained friends.

Taylor Swift ×status×: In a relationship
With Taylor Lautner.
Very famous for her pop music.
Winning awards and good in music career.

Selena Gomez ×status×:
Not in a Relationship.
Very famous for her music, and her modeling, and acting.

Harry Styles ×status×:
Not single, with a model.
Famous for his hair, singing, and new One Direction movie that just came out.

Justin Bieber ×status×:
Not single, dating a model.
Hanging out with best friend Ryan.
Famous for guest starring in shoes, tours, and etc. Singing and has many fans.