Chapter 20: Graduation

Justin's Pov

RING
RING
RING

I groaned moving around stretching my arm out and searched for my phone. It keeps on ring in and it's annoying he fuck out of me. Once I touched the cold metal phone, I bring it to my ear. Half opening my eyes to answer it.

Justin: Hello?

Isaac: Justin, we should meet up for a drink.

Justin: Uh... *looks at Selena sleeping and sighs* I can't

Isaac: Well why not

Justin: Because I have been drinking a lot lately.

Isaac: Um, okay. So who is she?

Justin: What? Who?

Isaac: The chick that has you pussy whipped. Is she hot,

Justin: Very. I'm stopping for her.

Isaac: How about you bring her over and we could take turn-

I hung up on that fucking asshole that talked about her like that. I wanted to beat the living shit out of him right now but then she started moving and finally sat up.

I looked back down at Selena. Still sleeping, and looking adorable. Her lips are parted, her hands cupping under her head.

"Morning." I smiled, as she started to run her sleepy eyes and sit up.

"Good morning," She leaned in and pecked her lips against mine. Just a peck. Damn it, I want so much more. "I'm gonna go change." I kissed her cheek and she jumped off the bed. Walking in the closet. I wish she would just feel comfortable changing in front of me. Walking back out in a black long sleeve shirt and white cotton shorts. I smiled at her,"What?" She asked catching me stare.

I got up and started walking with her downstairs,"nothing. So what is today planned for?" is ask

She smiled,"Well we can all go fitting and get our suits and dresses for tonight's graduation. Taylor really wants to do it all together."

I nod as we walk in the living room and I swoop her off her feet,"Justin! Put me down!" She laughs as I tickle her. I walk to the kitchen putting her down and wrapping my arms around her waist,"Make me pancakes."

She giggled and turns around to me, and smiled leaning in. But the closet she did She stopped and sighed.
No. No I was so close to getting her back. I cupped her face and leaned in. But she had guilt in her eyes and I felt bad. I kissed her cheek,"Now how about them pancakes?" I chuckle. She giggled and starts the baking.

I walk back to the living room and shake Harry who is on the couch sleeping. "Harry, British Bum come on wakey wakey!" I try waking him.

He yawns and sits up,"What is it Jay?"

"It's time to wake up. So Come on with me I wanna go for a walk." I pull him up.

He gets up and looks around the room for something and walks outside with me,"Sel we're going for a walk!" I yell before leaving the house with Harry down to the hill.

We get to Ophie and he chuckled,"What's this?"

I start walking towards it,"Ophie. Our...place.....our safe haven. That we all always went to."

He looks at it and smiled,"How long?"

"13 or 14 years, Taylor, Ryan, Selena, and Me. We all started coming here when we first found it. Its our..getaway. And since your apart of our group. Your in man."