Chapter 21: I'm Gonna Do It

It was already the next day I was at the café with Harry.

I stirred my coffee and had my cold hands around the mug smiling to the warm steam.

"Why don't you just call Justin and meet with him. So you can tell him."
Harry sips his coffee and suggests.

I shrug dipping my toungue in the coffee to taste it like a child,"Where would we meet? Kendall has him on a leash." I sigh.

Harry sighed along with and then gasps,"Ophie!"

He scares me by saying it too loud. I jump and then smirk,"Oh yeah. He would never let Kendall near Ophie."

"Call him..like now." The British that burned his tounge now demands.

I giggle and take out my phone. Quickly without thought dialing his number by memory.

After a ring, he picks up.

Justin: Selena? Hey.

Selena: Hey Jay...Justin, can we meet up?

Justin: Yeah of course.

Selena: Alone?

Justin: Please.

Selena: ×giggles× Umm..at Ophie.

Justin: Oh. . .th..this is serious. When? Now? I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Selena: Uh yeah. Bye Jay.

Justin: Bye Sel.

I hang up and look up at Harry and he is playing with the straws.

"Thanks Harry. I'm gonna meet him in 10 minutes at Ophie." I stand up and put my big black jacket on.

He stands up and puts his on,"Alright, I guess I'll be at my place. See you too later. I'm almost done packing for Monday."

I nod. We hug and I walk out,"Bye Harry." I wave on my way out. Then bump into someone.

Its Zack...