Chapter 10: Normal

Selena's Pov

After I changed into a black short sleeved shirt, Jean shorts, and red vans, I put my hair in a ponytail and walked out of my closet. Seeing Jay putting on his shirt, revealing his lower and then his shirt was on. He was wearing navy blue shorts and his blue Nike's. "Martha called last night and told me which school Becky is going to, so i'll drop her off." I grabbed my red thin fitted hoodie and put it on as he went on,"Or we all go in my truck, we'll drop off Becky and after school, pick her up." I nodded and walked to the door,"Ill get her ready, start the car in half an hour." He nodded, I walked down through the halls to Becky's room and opened the door to see her on her peacefully sleeping. I walked in and brought out her clothes, then I shook her whispering,"Becky, wakey wakey." She sat up with her long brown bed head hair and rubbed her eyes. "Is it time for school?" She asked in her squeaky morning voice. I picked her up nodding,"Okay, go in the bathroom and brush your teeth Beck." I put her down and she nodded walking into her bathroom and stepping on the chair to reach the sink. I aww'd at how small she was brushing her teeth on a chair over the sink. After she was done, I grabbed the brush and brushed it straight, I put it in a ponytail with a little bow on the top. Then she put on her pink long sleeve shirt, little jeans, and her purple boots. I picked her up with her on my side, and grabbing her backpack along with mine, I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.
.
.
.
.
Justin and I walked into the school and to our lockers, we dropped off Becky, But her breakfast was morning breakfast from McDonald's. She was good going to class. Well we got to my locker and my friends were there waiting, Harry, Ryan, and Taylor. I blinked three times which made Taylor ask,"What's wrong?"

I crossed my arms,"Nothing..just it's usually Matt and Tay, but no Matt." She sighed and shifted her bag on her shoulders,"Well, he'll be gone for a month and a half. Some trip for his birthday." I opened my locker,"Oh, so what are we doing this weekend guys?" I pulled some of my books into my backpack and journals. "How about we all hang out at my place?" Harry rose his hand and suggested, Jay shrugged,"Yeah sure."
We all went to classes and half an hour before lunch was study hall for me, Justin, and Tay. We were all sitting on the floor in front of Tay's locker, talking.

"We have to tell you something Tay." We both said to her being so serious, she pursed her lips,"What is it?" Then we told her basically everything that happened yesterday. "Omg! You two!? Together! So cute!" She hugged me tackling me laying on the floor, we laughed. When it was time for lunch, we walked to the cafeteria and sat with our friends. And somehow we all got in an argument about what kind of party person we each are.

"See I got this. Ryan is the one to flirt and dance with girls, but barely drinks a drip. Harry, obviously the asshole womanizer. Justin will get pretty drunk and definitely play spin the bottle or Truth or Dare. And Sel will either get totally wasted and get kinky. Or stay sober and be a little flirty." Taylor crossed her arms and crossed her legs sitting up straight. I crossed my arms and made my comment just like everyone else. "What!? I do not get kinky when I am drunk." Everyone raised an eyebrow and I blushed rolling my eyes. "I drink!" Ryan whined and then Jay just shrugged,"You got me." I looked at Taylor and asked,"What about you miss uptight?"

"I'm all good!" She shrugged.
.
.
.
After school me and Justin picked up Becky and drove home. We gave her dinner ate, put her to bed, and went up to my room. He took off his shirt while I sat on the bed drooling, he didn't notice until afyer he took off his shorts. "Cute." I blushed at his comment and walked to my closet changing into a white tank top and my pink pajama shorts. I climbed back onto the bed in the dark room where he was already laying down. I cuddled into him, laying my head on his chest. His arm around me. We then fell asleep.