Chapter 15: Double Date Indeed.

Justin's Pov

I was adjusting my jacket and putting on my grey beanie,"Baby, zip up my shirt." Kendall whined walking up to me, and turning around, her shirt was a shredded white sleevless shirt, and while I zipped up, I saw that her bra was pink, after I zipped it, she put on her skinny jeans. She turned around and grinned,"Ready to go, I called up Ben to text Zack that he is picking us up and we're driving in his csr." She ordered and I sighed,"Yeah let's go, he's probably here." We walked downstairs and outside to see him in his car. We walked in, her in the back seat with me. He started driving.

Selena's Pov

I just finished curling my long hair, and adjusted my outfit, my makeup was usual. I had light blended red lipstick, and my outfit was red sleevless crop top right above my belly button, and I had my white skinny jeans that we're kinda torn. I was wearing my classic red vans and I walked outside with my phone and wallet in my back pocket. His car pulled up and he quickly ran to me and hugged me, once we pulled away I smiled,"Ready?" He grinned,"Yeah or course..just that Kendalland Justin are in the back seats. Kendall called up Ben to tell me to pick them up from Justin's."

I growled and sighed,"Fine, let's go." We walked hand in hand to his car and before he opened my door for me,"Babe, let's have fun tonight." I nod and give him a small smile. I pull him into a kiss and I could feel him smirk into the kiss making me giggle once we pull apart.
.
.
We get in and he starts driving, I hear her annoying voice,"So Sel, who'd ever think, Zack Roberts and Selena Gomez together."

I fire back,"Yeah, and I'm really glad we are together." I turn to him, him shooting a smile at me, returning the smile, he finds my hand and holds it tracing circles with his thumb.

I felt someone starring at me in the side mirror and when I looked it was the one..the only. . Justin. He was clenching his jaw, what?
.
.
.
.
He parked at Nastogio's bar, and we all pulled out our fake I.D.s and walked in there was a table open so we all took a seat. In a booth
Justin and Kendall  on the other side of Me and Zack. We ordered some food and made conversation.

Justin asked,"So how did you and Selena, you know become a thing?"

My lovely boyfriend started,"Well, you know how I always told you that I had a crush on her." Kendall and Justin nod, me blushing. "Well, one day I just went for it...after practice, I asked her to Prom." I kissed his cheek in an awe moment.

Kendall smiles,"That's adorable. Just very adora..adorable." She fake smiles again.

I shot it,"So how did you and justin become a thing?"

She  grins and when.she starts to talk, He sighs,"No I'll tell it." but she smirks at me,"No I got it baby."
He sighed again and sat back in his seat,"Well, he gave me a ride home.." I remember Bitch. "We got to my house and he kissed me and.., then we just stuck with that..now Im..his girlfriend!" She kissed him roughly.

I fake smile and clap my hands along with Zack but we really are faking this, I glance at Zack holding back a laugh.

Our food came and we started eating.

I really wanted to beat the crap out of her..but then I finally excepted that she will be with Jay, so I am gonna try to be her friend. Not her enemy. So I asked standing out of the booth,"Kendall, wanna come with?" She looked kinda surprised and nodded slowly,"Be right back baby." I kissed Zack's cheek. We walked to the bathroom and I sat on one of the sinks that was dry. She stood there confused,"Um..what's going on?"

I got off and leaned on the wall,"I wanna be friends with you." She was shocked and almost choked out,"Why...I..I'm with your ex."

I chuckled with a few shrugs