Chapter 18

{Nobodys pov}

*DARLING! * Everyone thought, Sebastián blink then remain his posture as a butler. "Darling?" Vionne said, then look at Grelle and Sebastián. Then ask, " Sebastián do you know each other?", Vionne question Sebastián. Then Sebastián wave his hands as a decline, then Sebastián said to Grelle. "My apologies, but please don't say that out in the public. You and I have never met before, so please don't say Darling out of the blue."

Grelle : "Oh, then can i call you husband~~." ( ˘ ³˘)❤.

Sebastián : "No" ಠ_ಠ.

Grelle :" How about Babe~"( ˘ ³˘)♥.

Sebastián : "No" (҂⌣̀_⌣́).

Grelle : "Baby~" (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ.

Sebastián : "No"(T_T).

As Grelle keep having some Cringe necknames, Sebastián immediately decline and also irritated . The two of them keep talking, more like arguing. Then finally someone enterfering, a women who is all red. A red eye's and crimson hair style as bob cut, With a red lipstick and clothing ; customary outfit consists of a red skirt, a red waistcoat, a ruffled white blouse, a red hat, and black gloves. With a red parasol on her hand.

"Ara, ara, what's the commotion here~~?" The red lady said, then Grelle began to run next to her

"Ara, ara, what's the commotion here~~?" The red lady said, then Grelle began to run next to her. And said, "Madam Red!, you're finally done are you?".Grelle ask. Then Madam Red said, "Yes, but i heard your voice a miles away, why are you screaming about Grelle 💢.". Grelle began to say the same thing we saw, before we get here. Then Madam Red, apologized to us then took Grelle away. After a few minutes, Vionne then said. "I didn't know that there are so many weird people here", then Lily said, "Yeah you're right". "The two of them are wearing Red, are they a couple or something?", Vhana said. "Maybe" Carlos said.

Vhana: "I think they are a couple".

Lily: "Maybe you're right, Vhana why don't we have a matching dress today". *Hehe, most people have a matching outfits or things. To resemble love, i bet Vhana and I could do the same thing aswell*.

Vhana: "Really?,"

Lily: "Yeah, we're best friends right, let's do that".

Vhana: "We'll if you say so, let's do it".

Vhana pulled Lily's hand, and go to the clothes shop. Then Carlos look at Vionne then said, "Why don't we go there too Vionne". Vionne look at Carlos with a questionable look, "I mean the matching clothes",then Vionne said "Sure, i don't mind". Carlos smile *Ah, finally Vionne and i Alone maybe he and i could finally be tog-* Carlos thought. But it got interrupted by his rivals, "How about me Vionne" said Cyrus with a enthusiastic voice. "We'll if Cyrus is, coming then i as well" said Evan. "Hmp!, You don't have to bother since Vionne and I are close friends. And we we'll go there alone" said Cassius. *Dude you gotta be kidding me!, no way i am coming with you alone you Stalker!*. Vionne thought while having a dreadful face, Asher look at Vionne and almost laugh. He almost blow up his stoic face, "We'll if all of us keep standing here, we might not find some clothes to match each other." While Asher said that he teleported beside Vionne, (A/n: Not really teleported but more likely, run as fast it can to be beside with Vionne).

All of them began to quarrel like a bunch of monkeys, then some people began to watch and make a crowd.

Vionne: *Sigh, why did i come with them again ,i mean they are making a quarrel out of nowhere.*(T_T)

Sebastián :"Young Master Vionne, *Sigh* let's get out of here before they notice us gone".

Vionne : "Sure let's go, let's go Luke, Luka,Fredrick and Theo"

Vionne walk out of the crowds, while the butlers are also walking along with Vionne. Finally they spotted the clothing shop, Everyone got inside and browsing through every clothes. They could find, meanwhile the other's are still fighting.

Carlos: "Of course, Vionne and i we'll have a matching clothes. Unlike you all, he and i are brothers but of us can have many. MATCHING. CLOTHES!."

Evan: "Just because he's your brother, that doesn't mean he and i could not be a fiance. So of course he and i could have, a matching clothes than you also it would be fun. If he could wear a wedding dress too.

Cyrus:" Now, now, Vionne and i we'll have a matching clothes. Than you all, because he likes me more than you all." *Hehe of course Vionne we'll like me, i mean i am charming and also completely different from my Emo brother *.

Asher:"Everyone let's all calm down now, Vionne we'll choose who he we'll have a matching clothes now. Besides we can't force him to match all of us, Carlos aren't you his brother don't you think that he is already grown up. He's not a child anymore, now."

Cassius :" He's gone".

With one word, all of them become aware of what was happening in front of them. "What where are they, also where is Vionne!" Carlos said, they ask some people if they have seen a guy who is cute and like a cat. They keep asking all of the people they found, but luckily someone know where they are and pointed at the clothing shop.

They run as fast as they can to make sure Vionne is safe, when they got inside they got surprised by how Vionne look. He look so  cute with a cat ears in his head, all of them circle Vionne and asking where did he found it. Vionne don't know why they ask him about where did he get it from, but he still pointed out where he took it.

All of them dash out to where Vionne pointed out, they all thought *I should make Vionne wear this cat ears and also some female clothes, or maybe a wedding dress, maybe some revealing clothes, or maybe some tai too, some cute clothes to fit his cuteniss*. That's what they all thought. All of them almost took the store into na empty shelves, they all took all of their clothes and bought it. After all of them got outside, they meet Vhana and Lily with Maria and Finn. Full of boxes and and some bags full of clothes, all of then began to go back to the school. And maybe tomorrow they might ask, Vionne to wear some of their clothes.

Hello everyone sorry for the long wait, here is another chapter for today. I am almost run out of some ideas, but luckily i still have some inspiration to come. And also Please Add, Vote, and follow for more chapters to come. And if you guys are still new here, you could search some of this parts on this account. Name ArlynNabas search it, and you we'll see some other chapters of this book. Bye 💜and also thank you all for reading this book 💜.