Chapter 32

{Vionne Pov}

That's a really long day, tho luckily mom is in a good mood. And she didn't scold me, i *sigh* on relief.

[That Night]

As we go back home, we were meet with a little irritated mother and a smiling father. I stood there sweating buckets and my sister running and throw her arm's to me, and i quickly catch her. She smiled at me and said something, that make me felt proud and accomplished.

"Brother me and Lily are together, mom and dad agreed and we're going to get married next year" Vhana said happily, her eye's sparkle like it was the best day ever which it is. I saw Lily smirking at me, and i knew that she really did marry my sister. I look at the boy's and they congratulate my sister and Lily, my mom came to me. And scolded me a little and the boys too, but only it was little and told the boys to have dinner. Which they agree, we walk inside and i could feel there staring at me intense.

Sebastián notice and lead me to my room to change, and when the boy's are following me Sebastián gracefully shoo the boy's away. I thank Sebastián and he bowed to me saying.

"it's my duty to serve you, when your in need I'm there for you young master" Sebastián. He bowed gracefully bowed to me, and hand me my new and clean clothes and a towel.

I go to the bathroom and wash, minutes later i got out freshly. I wipe my wet hair and my body, Sebastián is already outside. So i could be naked, which i am i took my clothes from the bed side. And wear it, i look into the mirror and style my hair and my clothes.

I go out of my room which Sebastián waited for me, i walk to the dining hall where everyone is waiting for me. I sat beside my sister which Lily is on the side too, the boy's still keep staring at me. And i remember the two of them groping me, my face start to get red. My mom look at me worriedly.

"My dear, your face is red, tell me are gotten a cold lately?" mother. 

She left her hand, and check my forehead if it was hot. She shook her head and sigh, "Vionne dear please stop making me worried okay?, luckily your not too hot or else i we'll have to call the doctor and give you a better medicine"

I gulp, i don't like bitter foods especially medicine.

A knock on the door was heard, a maid came inside and whisper to my mother. My mother look so delighted at what the maid just said, then she whispered to my father and father look so happy. And finally they look at me and said.

"Vionne, the house of bennidet invites you to there party and there youngest son same age as you. Wants to have you to be there, are you okay with that little V?" Father look at me pleased and my mother excited, while the boy's was frowning about the news and Lily smile at me and Vhana we'll she's eating.

As time past by, the day has come for me to visit Asher bennidet.

Although it was for me to go, but this two brother's won't let me be alone. So i sneak out with the help of Sebastián and Lily, while vhana distract them. Also my brother can't come with me, even tho he reluctantly want to come with me he has some business to attend to.

As i pass by the town of Bennidet, i saw many knights patrolling. And many stalls handing some gems and diamonds, they also sell some vegetables and i felt a familiar scent. I look around tho, i can't see everything inside the carriage. I slump in my seat, felt devastated by how i couldn't buy the cookies.

We past by the market and finally reach to the gates, we got inside and i saw a beautiful garden. I smell a feint but a beautiful scent, which is lavender. It was so beautiful and calming veiw, i bet in the balcony the sight we'll be more beautiful then here.