Chapter 28

{Nobodys pov}

Lily and Vhana, in the same room quite. Lily want to talk to vhana, but couldn't say anything.

"Hey Lily, if i ever get married, what we'll you do" Vhana ask.

Fidgeting her fingers to distract herself, which also gave her some chance to think.

"Hmm, we'll if that is what you want, i might   say that ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵍⁱʳˡ ⁱˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ or maybe i we'll have to kick that guy's but. If he ever cheat or use you, if i we're engaged i we'll make him regret his choose" Lily.

Lily saying it felt proud, V jhonhana smile she felt really great having Lily by her side. And that hit her, she never really this close to any girl or even maria. But she felt safe, being with her make her world colorful it brighten her life. Make her happy, make her special as an individual.

'I think this most be love' Vhana thought, maybe this is her true love.

"Hey Lily, i think i love you, i really do your the only person i felt so much alive or even the happiest person ever. It's alright if you don't feel the sam-" Vhana.

"I also feel the same way to, i also love you vhana" Lily.

The two blush at the confession, but it warms there hearts that they feel the same way.

"So you want me to be yours right, then i am all yours to take" Vhana.

While saying that, she open her hands wide to form a hug. Which Lily jump and hug her, the two face are close for a moment. There are no noise or even the background they see, but only each other thet saw each eye's look each other. There faces are getting closer and closer, but got interrupted by the knock of the door.

'Knock knock' the two pull each other apart and fix there, self-up but that didn't stop there blushing face.

"Ahem, who is this?" vhana said, hiding her words of shyness.

"It's me dear" Mother.

Lily and Vhana look at each other, and Vhana walk faster and almost at the door. But signal Lily to sit on the chair, beside the bed. Vhana open the door, and saw her mother smile at her.

"Hey sweetie, can i come in?" Mother.

"Sure" Vhana.

Vhana opened the door wide, and let her mother come in. Beatrice saw Lily, and look at vhana surprised and also questioning look. Vhana and Lily look each other again, and finally Vhana said something that her mother's eye's wide.

"Mom i love Lily" Vhana said.

"Love oh you mean, as a friend right?" Mother.

"No, i love her as a lover i love her so much mother, i hope your not disappointed in me but like you said. If i want to marry someone, it has to be the one i love right. And that is Lily, i don't want any boy's to marry. I want Lily, only her alone makes me happy and also make me a special girl. So please, i want to be with her is that bad? "Vhana.

" T-That's we'll if you love Lily than, your father and i we'll be alright with that as long as you are happy then we're fine" Mother.

Vhana and Lily both smiled and hug each other, then they turn to hug there Mother/Mother-in law.

"So Lily darling, welcome to the drek family" Mother.

"Thank you for having me in your Family, i promise to be with vhana and love her till i die" Lily.

Vhana blush at Lily, while Lily smirk.

'Now that i have vhana, We'll Vionne finally have his harem or choose one. It we'll be very chaotic, and also it we'll probably be full of happiness' Lily Thought.

"Should we announce, this to your father and your brother Vhana?" Mother.

"Okay, i hope father we'll be okay with this" Vhana.

"Relax, i bet he we'll be okay with us together" Lily.

Lily, Vhana and Mother Beatrice, walk out of the room. Heading towards the study room, while walking they spotted Sebastián and Ceil together.

"Your majesty" Ceil bowed and Sebastián too.

"Hello you two, we we'll have a announcement at my husband's study. Can you call Vionne and Carlos there Sebastián, please i would love that also Ceil you can come aswell" Mother.

"Your majesty, young Master Vionne and  Master Carlos can't come today" Sebastián.

"And Why is that?" Mother.

"We'll, after what happened at the dining table, they make plan on bonding each other as brothers. That's what master Carlos said, to me" Sebastián.

"I see" Mother sadly sigh.

"Don't worry mother, Little V and Big brother Carlos know already" Vhana.

"Really!, then why didn't you tell me and your father first, why go to your siblings besides those two don't know. Anything about romance, why them when you have Mommy and Daddy hmm" Mother.

"We'll i am worried okay, let's just go to father now" Vhana.

Lily chuckle at vhana, while Sebastián and Ceil stood in the background don't know what these two talk about. Finally they reach to the study room, where the king Cecil is busy with paperwork. A pile on each side, the other already side is already sign while the opposite side haven't sign yet.

{Lily Pov}

Wow, these king is amazing. That's alot of paperwork, yet he didn't even sweat such a hard working man.

"Dear~~" Mother.

"ah!, what brings you all here, i haven't cleaned this up yet" Father.

"You don't have to darling, but there's something you have to hear about Vhana" Mother.

"Vhana what's wrong dear?, did you get hurt ir something?" Father.

"No, we'll actually i have something to tell and it's about my marriage" Vhana.

After he heard the marriage, he became serious i wish his okay with me being vhana's husband/lover.

"Tell me what's on your mind" Father.

"I actually fall inlove with Lily, and i hope you we'll be okay with us being together" Vhana.

I look at him, and sure enough his eye's went wide open in shock. Tho i can't blame him, if i were the father and hearing my daughter fall inlove in the same gender is pretty shocking to hear.

"I see, Lily did you love my daughter so much that you would risk your life for hers?" father.

"Yes i do" Lily.

"Then, please take care of her Lily" Father.

"Father you mean" Vhana.

"Yes, i agree that you two we'll marry one another" Father.

I hug vhana, in return she hug me back but of us cry. I watch my father in law happy, and my mother in law cry. I too saw ceil and Sebastián are happy too, i hope Vionne we'll found his love one too.

Hello everyone, sorry for the wait. Anyway thank you for this book, and also please add, vote, and follow me. And i love you all, i am making this story fast so that i we'll end this book of mine. And move on too the next book, also my school is about to start so i might never be able to update this book.

I love you all so so so much 😍 😍, bye bye💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.