Chapter 24

{Nobodys pov}

Lily and Vhana got out of the carriage, Lily run to the lake and jump to swim. Vhana just walk absent-minded, after the two talk inside the carriage. Vionne also noticed that vhana, is absent minded lately after going out the carriage.

"Hey big sis! Are you okay?" :Vionne.

"Oh I'm fine, anyway aren't you going to swim?" :Vhana.

"Later, i have to eat some snacks" :Vionne.

"Okay then, swim with us if your done" :Vhana.

Then she run and swam in the lake, Vionne sat at the blanket and took some chocolate cake to eat. While watching the two, having fun in the lake. The other boy's at the back looking at each other, then to Vionne. They dash to Vionne, to sit next to him.

Evan is on the right while Cyrus is on left, Cassius is next to Cyrus and Carlos sit next to Evan. And Asher and Ceil sit between Carlos and Cassius,(a/n:They form a circle just imagine it pls) Vionne took some strawberry cake and give it to Ceil.

"Here you go, it most be tiring to paddle that fast huh" :Vionne.

"Thanks, It was tiring, but i have my fun" :ceil.

"Really!?, then maybe when you done eating, let's go and swim" :Vionne.

"Sure" :Ciel.

"Oh!, here you go big brother, it's a Chocolate roll. It must be tiring to paddle is it, big brother?" :Vionne.

"Not really, also thanks. How about you?, i didn't know that, you know how to paddle?":Carlos.

"We'll it's on to the risk tho, also big brother i have some earl grey tea, do you want one?" :Vionne.

"Thanks" :Carlos.

"Hey Vionne, can i have the macaroons please" :Asher.

"Sure" :Vionne.

Vionne took a macaroon plate and give it to Asher, and also a earl grey tea.

"Hmm~~, this taste so good" :Asher.

Asher ate the cake and took a sip with the tea, Vionne also took some and felt in heaven. The sweet taste of macaroons, the chocolate roll, the strawberry cake, and also the tea and juice. As Vionne regained an energy to swim he got up from the blanket, and walk not far away to the picnic. And he pulled one of his shirt, revealing his pale white skin and pink nipples. And on top of it he pulled his short's, and took them off. Vionne we'll never took of his short, without a back up short in him.

So he jump in the lake, and started to swim to Lily and Vhana. Vionne without realizing it, as that his male harem grow a bulge. Luckily after Vionne walk out of the blanket, Ceil also got inside the carriage and change his clothes to a swim wear.

While then they just sit in the blanket, with a big bulge under there pants. Carlos and the other's run away to relive there, agonizing boner. They all thought that, Vionne topples while also getting wet. They imagine that, Vionne's pale white skin and pink nipples. They imagine there very own ideal way of fucking Vionne, bondage, cat ears and tail, and some other kinks they could think of.

As there done with there business, they took off there shirt and pants and change to a swim wear. They walk to the lake and finally rich to Vionne, they look at Vionne all smiley and also a little bit of sexy. Cause of the water and Vionne with a topples, his body pale as white with extra droplets of the water. It caused a seduction, cause of the water on the lake was a little cold. Vionne's body has a little shade of pink, the boy's can't help but want to double check if Vionne is this so seductive.

Vionne who didn't realized, that he make the wolves more and more hungrier. Lily who notice it, began to pray for Vionne's ass. And also notice that Vhana has been silent, all this time. Lily sigh.

{Lily pov}

I sigh, it's my fault for this to happen, now she's quite and absent-minded.

"Hey, vhana i was thinking that, you shouldn't think about it. Forget what i said okay!" :Lily.

"But are you sure, thinking about it, it make's me thought about us-i mean me!" :Vhana.

Ohh she thought about us, she's really cute. my little V, c like this or i might end up dead with Vionne. Speaking of that guy, i should really tell him about this matter. Maybe giving vhana an advice,about her heart sigh.

" Vhana don't you think, that this lake look so beautiful at night. Especially, you in the lake at night right now right":Lily.

"Really why?" :Vhana.

"We'll your blonde hair and white skin look so cool, like in the fantasy book we read don't you think so?" :Lily.

"We'll yeah, also you too you know. How about a sleep over at our mansion, since we might be late coming to your house at this hour":Vhana.

"Yeah your right" :Lily.

She's really sweet ahh!, why would that Idiot male lead. Would even fall for this plain female lead, if i would be a guy i would make vhana fall for me instead. But now that i am the female lead, i we'll make her mine. I we'll not be a forceful one like them, i we'll wait until she fall for me.

As the time goes by, we finished our swimming. Then we eat all our snacks, then go back home. The prince's reluctantly going home, but they finally go. As for Vionne, he fall asleep after swimming. He's head are on Carlos shoulder, while Carlos head are on Vionne's head. The two look so sweet, but mine is like in heaven. I can't believe it, Vhana also fall asleep it's really heaven right now.

(a/n:sigh why can't i have a boyfriend tho, my cousin have a girlfriend but i don't. Have a boyfriend, guy's are also a single person like me. Comment to me please, i am jealous with my cha for unknown reasons).

{Nobodys pov}

The four people inside the carriage, are happy with their luck. But Lily hope that vhana really love her and confess each other, and as for Vionne it we'll take more day's and year's for him to fall in love.

Hello everyone thanks for reading my book, and i love you all. and also i want a boyfriend who we'll take care of me, like Lily with vhana. My cousin have a girlfriend but i don't, i even see them flirting with each other. And i felt annoyed by it, cuz I've been single till now. Although i support the two for falling in love, but my family are quite a homo. My cousin and her girlfriend are so secretive, which also cause a huge one in the future. So guy's please support the two of them for being a gl or Yuri, and also fall inlove together in this world. Bye i love you all please add, vote, and comment for more updates to come. Bye💜💜💜💜