Chapter 27

The next day

{Vionne Pov}

I woke up, i felt a hand in my body. Hugging me like a teddy bear, i turn around and see big brother. Oh! Yeah, i remember last night that, Lily and Vhana and big brother in here. I hope those two are okay, now then i lift big brother hand to get out . But it seems he won't let me go, i shake big brother body to wake him up. And it work, he opened his eye's and look to me so deeply.

I also followed, but i immediately out of trance.

Carlos:"what's wrong little V?".

Vionne:"nothing we have to get up, it's morning already".

Carlos :"did you have a good sleep?".

Vionne:"yeah".

Carlos nod, then he let me go. I got out of my bed, and i walk to my wardrobe and straight to my bathroom. I wash my body and brush my teeth, and change my clothes.

I walk out in my bathroom and i found no one inside my bed, i bet that big brother go to his room and wash to wear his clothes

I walk out in my bathroom and i found no one inside my bed, i bet that big brother go to his room and wash to wear his clothes. I opened my door, don't know where Sebastián is. Maybe his with ciel, yeah pretty much with ciel. Oh we'll let them be, i have to eat something I'm hungry.

I went to the kitchen, and grab some snacks. Tho when i finally get out, my mother sees me. She look so shock, and immediately beem with happiness.

Mom:"Vionne deer!, why are you eating so little. Come follow me, you're father and i are having breakfast and. you're sister and Brother are there too and you're friends. Let's goo!".

She grab my hand, and leed me to the dining room. I meet my family and friends, i walk to my sit and sit down. While eating, my father suddenly cough, catching us of started.

Father:" Cough, we'll everyone is here, you're mother and i decided that. You're sister we'll be having, marry the first prince zephyr".

All of us become quite, the tension become harder. Suddenly a hard thud, we all look at Vhana shock at the outburst. I knew it, this we'll happen. Tho i didn't knew this early, or more likely they bring this up again. Like in the past, if you guys forgot it was chapter 8.

(A/n: Vionne! ⊂ꉺДꉺ⊃ don't break the fourth wall!, ahhh!!! 😭 Why does my characters like to break the fourth wall).

Welp this is gonna be bad, i look at Lily and got surprised. She's not mad or anything unusual, i look at my brother and he look at me to big sis.

Vhana:"Mom dad, please i don't want to marry the first prince. Please just give me some time, i we'll have to find someone that i truly love. Please..Please "

Big sis start to cry, mom and dad look at each other. Then they got up from thier sits, and hug vhana tightly.

Mom:" There, there baby, we have been worried. That you won't find someone you love, so father and i decided that you and Evan should marry. Besides you've been friends since birth, baby me and your dad is worried okay".

Vhana:"Mom i, still need some time to think. About this feelings of mine, first before i could make some decisions".

Mom:"Okay i we'll not say this again, right darling~".

Dad:"Yes, if you're not ready yet. We we'll wait by then, i hope you finally found someone you love deer".

Mom and dad excuse themselves, and walk out of the room. Lily got up and hug big sis, she coax her with sweet words. And finally big sis calm down, i got up and big brother followed me.

Vionne:"Big brother, what should we do?".

Carlos:"Let them be, for now we should go out. Remember what you said yesterday, where do you find a nice place for the two of us".

Vionne:"Okay".

Hmm, where should we go, maybe in the big tree or somewhere near here. Maybe the forest, yeah i mostly come there to train my swords. I finally decided, We're going to the forest.

Vionne:"We're going to the forest".

Carlos:"The forest!?".

Vionne:"Yeah".

Carlos:"Why the forest".

Vionne:"You we'll see~".

Time skip {Nobodys pov}

Vionne:"Thanks Mark".

Mark(Coachman) :"Your Welcome young master V".

The coachman left, leaving Vionne and Carlos alone.

Carlos:"Now that we're here, where is you're favorite spot?".

Vionne:"It's over there".

Vionne walk deep in the forest, Carlos followed afraid of losing him. (a/n: Also they have there things in a backpack). Finally after walking deeper, they managed to find an open space. And if you go forward there's a water fall up ahead, Carlos felt amaze at the place they we're in.

They settle down, and lay down there blankets. Vionne stretch his body, while Carlos put all there things in place.

Carlos:" I didn't know there was a place like this, how come you knew this place Vionne?".

Vionne:" I came here time to tine when i practice, swords and also finding some cool plants for the garden".

Carlos:" I see".

Vionne:" What we'll happen to those two, am worried".

Carlos:" It's up to them, not to us".

Vionne nod as a response, he walk near the waterfalls and stretch his hands out. Feeling the cold water, it sends shiver on Vionne's spine.

Carlos:" Aren't you worried that there might be some dangerous creatures, lurking around here all alone in this woods".

Vionne:" Not worried at all, in fact i made some new friends to hang around with".

Carlos:" Friends?".

Vionne:" Yeah friends, you know the creatures in here".

Carlos look at Vionne, and think that it well be a wonderful place to be with him. As these two hang around for along time now, the sun is almost about to be gone. So they immediately go home after this, Vionne and Carlos have a great time together. Just the two of them, Vionne look outside and saw a shooting star. Vionne make a quick wish before, they arrive home.

And that wish, is actually. 'I wish everything we'll be alright, and hope to have a fun and amazing life he have'.

While the two are being romantic, On the girls side was hectic.

Hey everyone, new chapter is done. Also a reason as to why i haven't uploaded, is because my parents took my phone again. I was about to post it a while ago, but they took it. And i we'll make this story go fast cuz, i don't know when i we'll lose all my inspiration in these book. So i we'll make this fast okay, and please add, vote and follow me please. Bye