Chapter 22

{Vionne Pov}
Wait who are they?, "Vionne, Vhana and Carlos meet you're aunt Rachel Dalles Van Phantomhive" Mom said. (Okay i just add the original Van in her name, just so they make it a relative with Vionne. And if you're wondering who is she, we'll you'll found later). Okay so she is my aunt other than Aunt Sarah, i look at her she has long strawberry- blonde hair and blue eye's. She's pretty.

Rachel:"this is my husband and this is my son,Come here now".

When she said that we saw a boy, who is a little short with grayish blue black hair. And reach peacock blue eye's, he has a black eye patch (People who read or watch black butler knows this). "Hello, my name is Ceil Phantomhive (let's just make Ceil and Vionne related) please to be aquantance" He bow elegantly, yesh another trouble coming ahead.

Rachel:"Ceil why don't you go talk with your cousin hmm~".

Ceil:"As you wish mother".

Vionne:"Let's go Ceil, Me, Vhana, Carlos and Sebastián we'll show you around here".

Ceil:"Then i well take you're offer".

{Nobodys pov}

Vionne, Vhana, Carlos, and Sebastián show Ceil everything. And introducing Ceil to the servants to familliarize each other, while showing around the entire palace. As for there parents, talk about anything they could find to talk about. As Vionne and the other's showed Ceil around, all of them began to feel hunger.

Vionne:"Hmm~, i feel a little hungry, how about i make some snacks. If Ceil we'll also fell hungry too".

Ceil:"Hm, i too feel hungry, i don't mind eat some".

Vhana:"Then Sebastián we'll make some tea for us?".

Sebastián:"We'll then, I we'll go and make some Earl Grey tea. And Young Master Vionne, you don't have to cook. Since i remember all of your recipes, then excuse me everyone".

Sebastián bowed then left, Ceil look at him till he is out of sight.

Vhana:"Ceil, did you like our tour or not?".

Ceil:"I did, thank you all for this lovely tour. But i may ask but, what do you mean by cook?".

Vionne:"We'll actually, i can bake and, cook".

Ceil:"Oh!, we'll that's unexpected, normally some nobles don't usually cook or bake. But it's my first time seeing one, for your family to be able to agree that your allowed to cook. Surprisingly amazing, i bet your cooking is tasty".

Carlos:"Hmmm~, my Little Brother is amazing, he can bake and cook too, not like some nobles. Although i too practice only tea, but i we'll try to learn how to bake some sweets gor Vionne".

Vionne:"Brother you're practicing how to make some sweets for me?".

Carlos:"Yes".

Vhana:"Yup!, Vionne's cooking is really good. I guess Sébastien we'll also be taste good, since Vionne teach him some new recipes".

Vionne:"Come on Big sis, don't brag about it".

Vhana:"Hehehe".

Sebastián:"Excuse me everyone, i have returned with the sweets and tea".

Sebastián appeared holding a tray, with so many sweets and a beautiful aroma of earl grey. Ceil, Vionne, Vhana and Carlos, immediately stopped talking. Ceil took some macaroons, and Sebastián served Ceil with the earl grey tea.

Ceil took a bite with the Macaroons, and take a sip with the earl grey.

Ceil:"Hmm~~, it taste so good, although i like the way you put some lemon on the tea. It was surprisingly a better combination with, a earl grey macaroon i don't even know such flavor existed!".

Sebastián:"Thank you for the compliment, but i must say, the one who taught some great ideas. Came from my Master Vionne himself, although an earl grey macaroon was my idea. It was master who support me with such a ridiculous idea, but then again im just one hell of a butler".

Ceil:"I see, Vionne you have such an amazing butler, such a shame i don't have one".

Vionne:"We'll since you're staying here, i don't mind having Sebastián be with you. Since i only get home one week after all, and you might stay here a few months. If Sebastián is willing of course".

Sebastián:"If my master wish me to be with someone to serve, while he was away. I don't mind at all".

Vionne:"That's good to hear, my friends and i we'll go to the lake tomorrow. I already talk with my parents about it, if Ceil don't mind coming with us,we'll be sure to have so much fun".

Vhana:"That's right!, it we'll also be great to make some new friends along the way. Don't it Ceil~~".

Carlos:"Then we'll have to ask Aunt Rachel, For Ceil to come with us and also if Sebastián don't mind. If he can make some, sweets on the way. That we'll also be great, i we'll also tell Finn of helping you out".

Vhana:"Mine too, i we'll tell Maria gor some helping hand".

All of them began planning on what to do tomorrow, which food to bring and which drinks or tea's to bring.

Vionne:"Say, Big sis did you write some invitations with Lily and the others".

Vhana:"Yea, i invite, Evan and Cyrus, Asher and Cassius finally to Lily".

Carlos:"Why are you asking about it Vionne?".

Vionne:"We'll i guess i am nervous about it, i mean what if they forgot about the plans. Or they might not make it, O-".

Carlos:"Or what!, you're just thinking about way up high. Besides they we'll never miss it, and also stop worrying about it".

Vionne :"But it's my first time alot of people, coming with us in the lake. Also not just the three of us but alot, I'm just nervous".

Vhana:"It we'll be fine, besides we we'll have another great memories and. Also something to put on our report too".

Ceil:"Report?, is there something going in your school?".

Vhana:"Oh!, No, no, it just an assignment of our class, everyone we'll have to write. Of what they do or where they go".

Ceil:"Oh".

All of them keeps chatting till the evening comes, everyone go to the dining hall to eat, the finally they bid their goodbye and see you later. As for tomorrow there is a new, great they to come.

Hello peeps, today is my B day and i make some new chapters. I hope everyone has a good time, and a good day, evening, goodnight. Also please Add, Vote, and follow for more upcoming chapters to read. Bye love you all💜💜.