Chapter 21

{Nobodys pov}

"Achoo" Vionne sneeze, Asher took his handkerchief and give it to him. "Thanks" Vionne said, and wipe his sneeze and said again. "I we'll give this to you back tomorrow is it okay?", "oh, we'll okay then, thank you". "So Vionne what are you gonna make today?" Cassius ask, "We'll maybe some mochi and some sandwiches like, Grilled cheese and some Tuna or Chicken sandwiches and also croquette sandwiche. And we can't forget about chocolate cookies too"

Cassius:"Wow you thought about all those delicious recipes, you're amazing Vionne! ".

Vionne:"No not really, i just got this in some books and maybe my food fantasy hehehe".

Cassius:"Even so, i can't wait to try them".

As Vionne talk with Cassius, suddenly a loud bang crash their atmosphere. It was Evan and Cyrus who cause the ruckus, "VIONNE!!" they shouted loudly. "A-a Y-Yes" Vionne said with a pale look, "Hey!, you two! What are you even doing making a ruckus like that" Carlos said. "We'll my conclusion is right, Vionne is here" Evan said. (A/n: we'll it's not a conclusion but, didn't Vionne just said there going to kitchen).

"Enough of that, could you, help us out here so we could finish cooking for the picnic" Asher said, "We'll it can't help, if Vionne allowed us to". Everyone look at Vionne, then finally he nod. All of them began to bake, and finally a few minutes later it's done. "Wow! Vionne!, it looks so good" Cyrus said. "Thanks again for helping me guy's, it was fun making this with you all". "Let's bring this all in the rooftop, maybe the girls are hungry now" Vionne said while placing all the foods in the tray. All of them began to go up to the stairs, holding all tbe foods they made. Finally they reach their destination, "Wow! So many foods!, i can't! Wait to eat them all!"Lily said while drooling," Lily don't be greedy, it's for everyone not for you silly " Vhana said while holding Lily's hand. While her ears are red so dose Lily, Vionne found it funny seeing them so close.

" So Lily and Sis did you, place the blankets already" Vionne said.

Lily:" Yup!".

Vhana:"I can't believe we're having a picnic in the rooftop, back then we have a picnic near a lake. And now in the rooftop aswell. It's also my first time having a picnic with Lily around, Let's have a picnic near the lake again with everyone. If all of you guy's agreed to it".୧(✪∇✪)୨

Vionne:"I don't mind having a picnic near the lake again, maybe let's swim in there as well". ٩(ᵔ0ᵔ)۶

Lily:"Oh!, what a great idea Vionne, yeah maybe we could also do a boat ride as well".ヾ(^ω^)ノ゙

Carlos:"Hmm~Not bad, not bad, Not bad at all yeah let's go there soon",'Maybe i could see Vionne body again like last time'. (A/n: Pervert Brother). (≧◡≦) ♡.

Lily:"Enough talking let's start eating , before the food we'll get cold. I am hungry with all those training, and all those swinging with a metal pole". T﹏T.

Vhana:"Okay then, let's not delly dally ourselves, Lily's hungry now let's eat".

Lily:'My hero(つ≧ω≦)つ'.

All of them began to take all the foods out, and Lily already began to eat. Stuffing her mouth with all the food she could get, and everybody laugh at her antique.