36

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

"You're not naming your cat that." Kusuo cringed as he rubbed the kitten's tummy which made her pur.

"Oh, come on! It's my cat!" you whined, rolling you head back and closed your eyes.

"I know it's your cat, but I didn't just steal a cat from a little girl just so you can call it-"

"Her!" you corrected, interrupting Kusuo's sentence.

"..call her [some stupid name]." Kusuo said, emphasizing the 'her'.

"Kusuo..."

"Y/n."

"Fine!" you exclaimed, grabbing the kitten from Kusuo's hold and looking down at her, staring into her icy blue eyes. "Hmm..."

Kusuo shifted beside you, staring at the cat as well. He gently caressed your thigh as you proceeded to ponder.

"Oh, I got it!" you exclaimed and hugged the kitten. "I'm going to name her [cat's name]."

Kusuo smiled and looked over to your happy face and the kitten that was being smushed into you. "She does look like a C/n, and be careful with her." he moved your arms and grabbed the tiny animal from your arms.

You pouted and rolled your eyes. "My bad, Kusuo."

Kusuo gave you a playful eye roll and glanced down at C/n, gently running his fingers through her fur.

"Well, at least I finally have a name for her." you smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

Kusuo softly placed C/n onto the floor and looked over at you, ruffling your hair.

"Mhm, and it's a good name too. Good job, Y/n." he then leaned forward, placing a delicate kiss on your lips, followed by many more small kisses all over your face, ending with your nose.

He then cupped your face, gently rubbing his thumb against your cheek. "Geez, your skin is so soft." he abruptly stated, making you giggle.

"Thank you." you smiled, ruffling his already messy hair. He didn't even bother to fix his hair today before coming here.

He plopped his head down onto your chest, the impact slightly hurting you but the pain soon went away after a few seconds. He wrapped his arms around your waist and breathed out.