une.

She was sitting there alone at the coffee shop playing on her phone as I walked up to the door and opened it while still staring at her. She didn't notice me as I went to the counter and order a dark coffee, she just kept looking out the window and typed on her phone.

As I got my coffee I began to walk to her and stopped behind her.

"You are late. You told me to meet you here at 11, and it is already 11:17. You need to work on your time." She turned in her chair and looked up at me. "Take a seat?" I sat next to her and I admired her beauty that she had. It was not just her face that was beautiful, but also how she kept herself.

"My name is Lilia, but I am sure you already know that, don't you honey?" She asked while she sat her hand down on my thigh. He hand went up and down on my leg while she stared me in the eyes.

"Harry, nice to meet you Lilia." I smiled at her and grabbed her hand from my thigh and lifted it to my mouth. I gave her a soft kiss on the back of her hand and she slowly pulled her hand away.

"Well Harry, you know why we are both here with goals." She smiled at me and put a piece of hair behind her ear.

"And Lilia, what is that?"I bantered back at her.

"I want money, and you want to spoil me. You want me to wait in a hotel suite for you, all dressed up in lace lingerie, while I am sprawled out on the bed. You want me to go to dinners with you, and flatter you. You want to show me off to all your little work friends,while secretly you are paying me." She giggles and smiles at me.

"Oh dear! Harry don't you blush, it is nothing to be ashamed of." She brushes a curl from my face and then sits up in her seat. "So baby, what do you want weekly, monthly? What kind of trips and visits do you need from me?" She bites her lip as she stares into my eyes.

"I want a date a week, Lilia. I want you to come to my work parties and I want to take you on my work trips. I need you to be free when I am around so that you can be my non-exclusive baby. I want weekend hotel stays in the middle of the city." I tell her and she nods her head agreeing.

"Harry, you are forgetting something though. What will I be getting?" She asks as I grab my wallet from my suit back pocket.

"Monthly you will be getting 5,000, my dear Lilia. When we go on dates and stays you will be getting gifts that I will surprise you with. You also get a fund for this little date." I smile at her and pull out 2 hundred dollar bills and hand them to her.

"When will I get my 5,000, baby?" She asks as she stands up and picks up her purse and jacket. I can tell from her clothing and accessories that I am not the first of her SD's.

"Tomorrow at dinner, 8 at the MEGU. Don't be late, baby." I got up and held the door up for her as she walked out while winking at me and going the opposite way of me.