seize.

Lilia.

"Dad, I am fine. I am healthy and I have an income, don't worry about money or anything." I tell my dad through the phone as I go through my closet to pick out an outfit for Harry and I's date tonight.

"I just don't want you to be sending me so much money, Lilia." My dad says with sadness in his voice.

"Dad, it is seriously alright, okay?"

"Okay, I have to be going. I love you, dear." He says.

"I love you too, dad." I hang up the phone and plug it back in.

Harry wanted to cook me dinner tonight, and it was such a sweet offer that I couldn't deny it. I don't know though wether to wear a nice outfit or just casual, since Harry and I are past the first stage dating.

I pull out a blue and white floral, Oscar De La Renta dress, and a pair of white pumps. I have a little make up already on, and I add some red lipstick to finish off my look. I may only be twenty, but I am able to make myself look so much older than I am.

I pick up everything I need for Harry's home and I leave my place. I arrive at Harry's penthouse a few minutes later than I was suppose to, but I have a feeling that he won't mind. The elevator worker knows exactly what floor to take me and when I arrive I knock on his door three times.

"Coming, dear!" He says frantically. He opens the door and he is wearing an apron, and has some sauce on his chin.

"That look suits you!" I tease. He pulls me in by my hand and kiss me lightly on the lips.

"Now Harry, from what I can tell, you are fixing me pasta?" I question him as we walk past the kitchen.

"No! Don't look." He scolds.

"Sorry." He pulls out the dining room chair and I sit down and he pushes it in. He then pours me a class of champagne and I can't help, but to stare at his curls nearly in my face. "You know, that if I snark on you, you could get in trouble for giving me drinks." I state to him as he walks back into the kitchen.

"But, I thought you liked me."

"Harry, how often do you use that kitchen of yours?"

"Uh, the last time I think was Halloween. We had a work party and it was here and I had to fix something. I nearly burnt it, but it wasn't horrible. " He tells me. He then brings out two bowls of salad and two plates full of pasta.

I thank Harry, and dig into my food, with trying to look like a lady.

"Someone was hungry." He giggles while taking a sip of his wine. "So, do you have any other thoughts about Thanksgiving, with my family. Oh! And by the way, I told them about you." He says, but the last part in nearly a whisper.

"What did they say..?"

"They were sort of shocked, but oh well."

"I guess, if I don't have anything going on, then yes I will go. Where will it be?" I ask while finishing my food already.

"Here," He says while playing with his pasta. "My sister Gemma, her children and husband, my mother and her husband, and my mothers parents. Maybe some friends of the family's will come over afterwords, but not to many." He finishes.

"I'll try my best to make it..."

"Oh! I got you something today." He stands up and rushes off down the hall. He comes back with a little red bag.

"What is this?" I ask while pulling the bag from his hands and pull it open. There is something wrapped in a black tissue paper and as I pull it out, it is a black card and as I open it up there a ticket for Japan. I look up at Harry and I don't know how to respond.

"Well?" He asks while taking the bags from my hands and pulling me up from the seat, wrapping his arms around my back.

"I have school, Harry. I have missed some of my classes lately, and I can't miss nearly anymore for this semester." I try to tell him. I pull away and set the ticket back down on the table and try to take a deep breath so all of this doesn't start a fight.

"Why haven't you mentioned anything about school then?" He harshly says.

"Harry, as much as I love all of this and the relationship we have created between each other, this is a job and I don't need to mention all my outside activities. I mean of course I am going to be going to school since I am only twenty." I try to explain to him.

"If this relationship we have created was as important as your outside activities, then you should have mentioned them." He walks away from me and picks up the dishes from the table.

"I can check my schedule, and when everything lines up, but if it interferes with school, then I just can't." He turns back around, with the dishes still in his hands and shakes his head while throwing the dishes into the sink.

He opens a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of whiskey.

"I think it is time that you leave, Lilia." He says before taking a sip from the bottle. He walks past me and down the hallway. He shuts his bedroom door and I am left alone in his dinning room.

I pick up my jacket from the couch and my bag from the door and walk out of his apartment with tears brimming in my eyes. I hope I really didn't ruin this relationship, but the whole reason I am doing this sugaring is for school. I cannot drop out for a man that may only be temporary.

____________

LAST NIGHT WAS SO FU.CKING AMAZING. !!!!! OMG I HAVE SUCH BAD PCD. SEATTTTTTTLE