quatre.

I am sitting at my office trying to get my mind off Lilia. She was just something different and I cannot stop thinking about her. I hope she feels the same way I do about her, even if she is just doing half of this for some money and gifts she can benefit off of.

She was a very good listener and we had a very good chat at dinner the other night. I have texted her a few times and she responded and I am not sure if I should take her on my upcoming work trip down to Miami.

This coming week I would be taking her would be are second week together, but I am not sure if it is too soon since we have just started this new little relationship.

I also want to bring up to her the idea of her and I just becoming an exclusive relationship of me being her SD instead of her having more than just one of me.

From how she acts and what she wears I can easily tell that Lilia has plenty of other men spoil her, but I hope I can achieve better then them.

I don't know if I should call Lilia, or just message her asking if she would like to accompany me out of the state. She would be able to also be alone during the day, most of the time, as I am working, but at night she would be back with me and I hope that it wouldn't be too much time together.

I grab a piece of lined paper from a note book lying on my cluttered desk and tear out a page. I begin to write her a letter that I shall send to ask her to visit with me.

Dear Lilia,

My time with you has already been delightful and it has already been such a short amount of time. You are so different, and that different is so intriguing. I am going on a business trip to Miami next weekend, and thought you would like to tag along? It would be my very pleasure for you to come with.

Sincerely Harry.

I fold up the letter and grab an envelope and stuff the newly written letter inside and stuff in a hundred dollar bill. I close the envelope and set it on my desk so that I will remember to mail it when I go out to lunch later today.