vingt-six

"Lilia come to bed baby, it's late." Harry calls to me as I look at the window and take a drink of my water.

"Harry go back to bed, I just can't sleep." He tosses my comforter off of him and comes up behind me, wrapping his arms behind my waist.

"If you won't sleep then neither will I." he sits his head on my shoulder and looks out the window too. "What are you even looking at?" He asks as he yawns.

"I just like to watch it all, it just never stops." I tell him as I turn around and set my glass of water on the side table. It is still raining out and has gotten worse then before. I move out of Harry's arms and open up my window. "Maybe the sound of rain will help me sleep."

We both walk back to my bed and crawl into it. This is the first night that Harry has stayed, even been in my apartment, and wished that it would have been in better circumstances. I feel sick about what I did and I don't know what to do.

I was gonna check my phone before Harry woke up, but I didn't want Harry to see any messages that Robert might have texted me.

I roll over and Harry puts his arm around my back as I lay my head on his shoulder. He doesn't have a shirt on and his body heat is keeping me warm, ontop of all the blankets already on my bed.

"I love you Lilia." He says in a near whisper. I lean up and kiss his cheek then lay my head back down. I never realized that someone could make me feel the way that Harry does. I never knew that someone could make me as happy as Harry does. I can't believe that I may have just f-ed this all up.

It has been maybe an hour and I am still wide awake. Harry is out and he keeps making noises in his sleep. I can't help but giggle at him every time he does it. He is so cute while he sleeps and always looks so peaceful.

I grab my phone and a jacket as I slip on my shoes and leave my apartment. Robert has blown up my phone and I don't know how to block his number.

It is still raining as I am walking outside and I step into a small alley. I pull up his contact and dial the number and wait for him to answer.

"I knew you wouldn't stay away for long baby." Robert answers as you can hear him grinning.

"Stop calling me right now! It was a mistake okay? When I saw you in Oregon I knew something bad would happen, and guess what? It did. Leave me the fuck alone." I hang up the phone and push my hands into my pockets and walk back to my building.