treize.

Lilia.

"Come on Harry, it is no big deal!" Lilia tries to tell me as she drags me through her favorite lingerie store. "Men come in here all the time! how else would their woman get the items that please them?" She giggles while winking at me. She runs her hands through a mess of silk underwear and grabs a pair of see through red ones.

"You likey?" She asks while seeing if they are her size.

"I think I like this more." I pull her by her hand over to a rack of corsets and pull out a white baby doll mini dress with bows all over it. I hold it up to her and smile and she starts to burst out laughing.

"Uh, Harry, that is part of the bridal section. I am not sure that you want that." She laughs some more before she takes it out of my hand and shoves it back into the rack.

"Why don't you go and try your stuff on, we have to meet Richard at 7:45!" I remind her as she blows me off and picks up more things to try on.

I sit down in the waiting section, with other men and wait for Lilia to try on her stuff.

"Uh, Harry! I need help!" I can hear her say. I walk to her door and knock. "Can you go get someone to help me put this on?" She says while poking her head out of the door.

I walk away and go to the cashier as she frantically helps people.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Uh yeah, my girlfriends needs helping putting on a piece of clothing?"

"We are out of hand right now, would you be able to help her yourself?" She asks while leaving me before I can answer.

I walk back over to Lilia's room and explain to her what happened. After I talk her into opening the door, she is siting on the stool in the small room, while wrapped in a rope.

"What do you need help with?" I ask as I awkwardly stand against the door.

"Well," She stands up and grabs a black, lace garter slip. "I don't know how to put it on." She tries to explain while holding it up. I look at it and it comes to my mind that it is a high neck and she must have been putting her head through the breast part.

"I think I understand. Here I will help." She undoes her robe and she is left with her small, black, cheeky underwear on. She puts her arms over her breast trying to hide them from my view, but it just makes me drool at them more.

She puts up her hands as I slip the garter slip over her head and pull it down her body. She looks into the mirror and examines the clothing.

"What do you think?" She asks while turning around to me. She looks like an absolute bombshell. Her blonde curly hair is framing her face as her breast spill out of the stop. She turns back around and I can't help but to stare down at her ass that is also hanging out.

"You look beautiful."

"You don't think I need another size bigger?" She asks while trying to pull it down in the back. I grab her by the elbow and grab her face as I begin to kiss her in a rough manner.

This has been one of the first times that i have actually wanted Lilia to be all mine. She doesn't push me away, and she begins to feel up and down my body and she slip her hands into my pants.

"We are in a public place." I say under my breath.

"Do you want me to stop?" She questions me as she looks up.

"Let's continue this tonight?" She nods her head and then pushes me out of the dressing room.

-

"Hello Lilia, I am Richard, and this is my wife, Franky." Richard introduces himself and his wife to Lilia as I sit back and take a sip of my glass filled with whiskey. We are at a expensive steak house tonight discussing plans for work in the future, and it was his idea to bring along out girls.

"How long have you two been together?" Richards wife ask as she sips on her wine.

"Two months." She happily answers as she holds her hands in her lap.

"I can tell you two are going to last, so I better be getting an invitation to your wedding!" She jokes and Richard gives her a look as she begins to calm down. Lilia laughs as well, but not so happily.

We talk for maybe thirty minutes before our food arrives. Lilia has been a deep conversation with Franky over some TV show, and Richard and I have been discussing where we should grow our company out too. The stocks are high right now and Richard wants to have a new office in Japan.