•Chapter 1•

Y/N pov:

Out here it's so peaceful and i love looking at the sky as i lay down on the grass no one is here to bother me or so I thought "(Y/N)!" I here from a distance and I know that voice but who is it. I sit up as I looked to the persons direction."Oh hey Lee what are you doing here?" I ask."Me and the others are going to go get some of your F/F and F/D do you want to come with us?" Lee asked as i answer with "sure.." and got up and went to Lee as i walked past him down the mountain "are you coming Lee" I asked as I put my hand on his shoulder "oh of course lady (Y/N)" he said as I looked at him "Lee I told you and the others not to call me that I don't want the tital don't you get it.. That's not me I can't become Hokage.. Naruto will be Hogage and you know it." I said as I walked leaving him behind. "I know lady (Y/N) but lady Hokage told us to do this" he answed following behind me. "Lee asking as she is not around don't call me that is that clear" I looked at him with cold eyes "Yes lady (Y/N) I mean (Y/N)" he said as we walked to the others"

Gaara pov:

"Lord Kazekage!" "..." "Lord Gaara!" That's all I herded but my mind was somewhere else. "Gaara!" Suddenly I turned my head to see Temari and Kankuro next to me along with the feudal lord realizing that we where in a meeting. "Tamari.. Kankuro.. what are you doing here?" I asked looking at them "we where brought in because we could not get a hold of you..are you okay Gaara" Tamari asked and explained to me "I'm fine it's just.. something is missing.." I said as I got up "what ever is going on here I don't care about it just tell me what it is in short" I demanded. It took so long but it's over and apparently I have to go one a mission with Tamari and Kankuro with a team of leaf shinobi.. I wonder if they are like the others.. will they hate me as well.. "Gaara" Tamari walked up to me. "What is it Tamari" I looked at her "we will be leaving in 2 weeks from now and the leaf shinobi will be here the day before or on we need to go. They told me to tell you to get rest while they get your kage stuff ready as for me and Kankuro we have to prepare as well so get some rest Gaara" she said as she walked away leaving me standing there as i look out for the window at the sky as i walk to the window and jump out. "It's so peaceful and quite out." I said as I looked up at the sky while still walking.

Hello everyone this is the end of chapter 1 hoped you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 2 now