•Chapter 15•

Gaara pov:

It took me the whole night and this is only the half to it. They cut the gathering in two because I fell asleep so hopefully it will end before tomorrow because I want to see (Y/N) again. On my way I was stoped by one of the villagers asking me "Hello my dear Lord may I ask you if you have a future wife or can I interact you in one of my daughter's?" The asked as i looked at them "I'm sorry but I already have somebody" I sad as one of the daughter walked up to me "I'm Shina the older one. May I ask who this person is?" She asked as i looked at the sky "(Y/N) (L/N) Uchiha" I said as they all looked at me "the future Hokage?" They all asked at once as I nodded and used m sand to get away. "I have an hour to sleep" I said as I walked through the door "Gaara your room is that way" Temari said as she pointed to the room so I walked there and got in bed as slowly fell asleep.

Kakashi pov:

Al that I could think about was Gaara's plans failing and I can't have that "Sai can I use you supper beats scroll?" I asked as he nooded and placed it infront of me. "To who do you want to send a message?" He asked as i looked at him "Orochimaru" u said as they all looked at me as i started writing.

Letter:
Orochimaru I'm writing you this letter from a request of help. Tomorrow is the day we know as the "falling sun" or the "last eye" and as well (Y/N)'s birthday. Lord Gaara the Kazakage of the sand and (Y/N) habe fallen in love with each other so I'm asking you if there is a way for her to control it please tell her the way for Gaara's plan to work.

"It's done you can send it to him now" I said as Sai used his supper beats scroll to send the message to him "what us it about?" Temari asked. As I nodded and got up "Don't worry about what it said just hope that Orochimaru can do what I asked of him" I said as they looked at me. Not so long after she got up and walked to Gaara "It's time for him to get up" she said as she went to his room going to wake him up.

Gaara pov:

"Lord Gaara!" I heard as I opened my eyes to see Temari "It's time Gaara" she said as I got up and got ready to go. As I walked in they where all busy with there own things. Temari as busy with fan as Kankuro was busy with his puppets. Sai was drawing and Sakura was training. Yamato and Kakashi was planning to find (Y/N) as Naruto was eating ramen and all I could do was my Kage work. "Lord Gaara I wish you well in the gathering" Sakura said as I nodded and left. Once I arrived back there the gathering started imidiatly but all I could think about was (Y/N). I used my sand to create a ring as I placed a blue stone I found in the middle it as I smiled at it

 I used my sand to create a ring as I placed a blue stone I found in the middle it as I smiled at it

We soon finished as it was night time so went back to the others. I walked in as they all where sleeping except for Kakashi "Lord Gaara your back" he said as I sat down next him. I looked at him "Kakashi do you think of (Y/N) as a daughter?" I asked as her looked at me "we actually I do.." he said as I looked at him "I need your help with that thing I told you about" I said "sure I will help" he said as I showed him the ring as he smiled "it's perfect I'm sure it's the right one" he said as I smiled "well we should go sleep we have a lot of work to do tomorrow" he said as I nodded and we went to bed not long after.

Orochimaru pov:

As I was working on my new project (test) as a bird made of ink hit one of my empty scroll's. I looked at it as a letter and read it. I looked around and thought of ways to get this right when I suddenly stoped thinking of one way "Lord Orochimaru are you okay?" Karin asked as i looked at her "Yes now if you will excuse me I'm going to save my daughter" I said as she smiled and I walked to a different room locking myself inside as I used a jutsu to link my and (Y/N)'s just like before. It took some time since I hade to get through the sealing juts, the chakra and the nature chakra but I managed and got to her just like I always do "listen to me (Y/N) I may have a way for you to control the chakra" I said as I felt the sealing and the other chakra growing weaker.

Y/N pov:

"Really?" Asked a I entered a world with my chakra to see him as he nodded yes "it might not work but it's worth a try" he said "I'm ready for anything" I said as he started to explain. "Using your chakra in this way is not good enough you will have to do more. The Akatsuki members are planning to attack your teammates tomorrow when they are coming to get you. So my plan is for you to give the chakra to them if they run out in battle while using the chakra to battle yourself but you must have been in contact with them by touch." He said as I looked at him "Touch.. out of our ground I have only hugged a few except for Temari,Kankuro and Gaara but I did hols Gaara's hand and.." I said as I stoped and smiled "you like him I know" he said as I looked at him "anyways so it's only Temari and Kankuro" I said. "Can you sneak in tonight?" He asked as i nodded "I will go now". I soon after opens my eyes and got up and walked out of the hideout out going to the village they where in. I found myself at the door as I put my hood up along with my mask and open it slowly seeing them all asleep. I walked around and found them and I walked to them pleasing my hands on there hands and got up walking to the door. As I wanted to open the door I felt lightning stile chakra on the door nob as I moved back. I turned around to face them all ready to fight me. "What did you want from Temari and Kankuro?" Gaara asked an I did not answer. I tried to get away but was stoped by everyone's just as Gaara came closer to me "how about we find out who you are" he said as he reached for the mask as I looked at him "It's all orders by lady (Y/N) to protect you" I said as they stood back. Without thinking I grabbed the door nob and got out without getting hurt by the lighting stile chakra but instead taking it in. Soon I found myself outside of the village taking off my mask and hood "calling myself lady is weird" I said as I moved back to the hideout getting ready for tomorrow.

This is the end of chapter 15 hope you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 16 now