•Chapter 4•

Gaara pov:

"We are almost there Gaara" Kankuro said "good we might make it in time" Temari said looking at me. "Gaara why are you going to get them if we probably don't know who they are." Kankuro said as Temari agreed looking at me. "It could be a team the leaf shinobi named Naruto and he is like me. The roge shinobi might be the Akatski for all we know and you know they are collecting all Jinchūriki for something we don't know about yet and we Jinchūriki have to stand together in this world." I said keep looking forward.

Y/N pov:

"Guys.." I said looking around getting ready to fight if there where someone who might be here with us as I looked down seeing them incongruous on the ground as I feel something or someone behind me. "What a pretty thing you are.." I heard behind me as I turned around to see what was a group of poeple is black long jackets with red clowds on them. "You must be the Akatsuki.. what do you want here" I said looking at them "you have a amazingly big chakra and the 9 tails are here as well so witch Jinchūriki are you?" Itachi said as I saw his eyes looking away so that he could not put me in his genjutsu "im (Y/N). I was born with this chakra and I'm not part of the 1 to 9 tails you are hunting down" I said looking at them ready to fight "and I'm not letting you take Naruto". "Don't worry about that Lady (Y/N).. is that what they called you.. either way we can't take him yet it would put our plan out of balance so we rathere not take him just yet." Pain said as he told them to stand down. "Don't call me that I don't like it and if you are not here for him what are you here for" I asked lowering my hands standing down. "Tobi is sure it's you lady (Y/N).." Tobi said he was interrupt by Pain "we want you to join us.. we know you are a Jinchūriki we are not sure how many tails you have so we will ask you to join us or we will take the tails beast out of you with the statue.." he said as I started laughing "so you want to know how many tails I have why don't I show you" I said as the 11 tails cloak formd around me only showing 7 of the tails. "7 tails.. but it's only the cloak so it means there are more but how both the 8 and 9 tails Jinchūriki's are male and the 10 tails is a statue.." Sasori said looking at Pain. "You right I'm not any of the 1 to 10 tails. I have 11 tails and my tailed beast is called Karumaru and I'm a hidden Uchiha possessing the eyes of the six paths hidden along with in me.." I said looking at them while making sure they don't go to the others. "You will be coming with us or.. we will kill your friends right here and if they are your friends they will come for if not they will never be friends so make your choice.. we will give you a few seconds" Pain said as I stoped the tailed transformation and jumped down to the ground walking to Kakashi talking to he knowing he will not listen to me because he is out cold. "Kakashi sensei I habe to go but I'm leaving this with you so complete our mission for me and don't worry.. I'll make it back I don't know how but I will" I said putting the documents in his hands going back to them "I'll go with you just leave them alone got it" I said looking at them with cold eyes. "Oh of course but now.." Pain said as he snapped his fingers as Deidara was behind me hitting my head agents the tree "we can't have you running of now can we" Daidara said as Pain walked to him hitting him "I said be gental" he said as Hidan walked us to the tree looking at the blood "what a waist of blood I could have used her for my ritual you know." "This is not the time Hidan" Kakuzu said "we should be going there could be more of them" Konan said as Itachi walked to me picking me up "as much as I would like to kill her, her power could help us." Itachi said as he walked away "let's go!" Pain said as they all disappeared leaving them all my team behind.

This is the end of chapter 4 hope you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 5 now