•Chapter 6•

Y/N pov:

My head hurt and I it's dark I can see anything I thought holding my head as i felt a liquid running down my head. I smelled a burning candle so I looked around seeing it in a coroner of the room as some one speaked to me "So Jinchūriki do you know why we can't take the tailed beast out of you and put it in the statue" that said as more candles can on for me to see that I was surround by 10 poeple with different chakra that I could feel from the ground.

Y/N thoughts:

"Hey Karumaru!" I said looking at my tailed beast. "Y/N do you want me to do it for you because you are probably here to ask me right?" Karumaru said as I nodded "we are probably in a cave or deep under ground somewhere that is what the candles are for.. but I will find our way out of here don't worry" I said smiling "now Karumaru will you take a big parts of the chakra by the technique I learned you please" I said looking at him as he noodded and smiled so I smiled as well. "Well I should probably get back now I will see you again my friend" I said leaving as he started performing a jutsu I created that I called tails of the chakra beast that only we Jinchūriki and our tailed beast can do to take some of our enemies chakra to make it a bit more evan to fight.

Y/N pov:

"You know there is a reason you can't take the tailed beast out of me" i said as Pain moved closer "and why is that Lady (Y/N)" he sad as I got mad when he called me Lady so I looked at him with cold dead eyes as I smiled in a weird way that he stepped back "you can't take my tailed beast because Karumaru is a 11 tails and your statue can only hold up to the 9 tails because of it being the 10th tailed beast transportation am I wrong because if I am I don't know what it is" I said looking at them as I felt there chakra weakening bit by bit but increasing mine to make them feel the same level chakra that did at the start of this conversation as Pain nodded sjowing me I was right. After a long time I stood up and looked at them as Itachi asked "and where do you think your going" as all ten members of the Akatsuki looked at me. I slowly took out a few kunai behind my back "now look it was fun and all but I have to be going now and it's either you let me go or I'm fighting my way out of here." I said as they got ready to fight back as I smiled and said "good I was hoping to fight". I through 8 kunai at them as they easily dodged them but I hade a nother plan then this stupid attack. I cut myself on my right hand palm and pleased it on the ground as I said "summing jutsu" as my (summing animal -or- S/A) appeared "oh it's the Uchiha why did you call me here (Y/N)?" The animal asked as i activated my sharingan "I need you to find a way out while I'm fighting if you can" I said looking at the Akatsuki "sure (Y/N) my dear I well find a way for you out but be careful" the anime said as I nodded "oh and if you find a way out don't let anyone out or in got it!" I said in a cold tone as the tailed beast chakra surrounded me with 6 of the tails "yes (Y/N) I will go now" the animal said as he moved away fast being scared of the tails beast. "Alright let's dance"

This is the end of chapter 6 hope you enjoyed it and I will start with chapter 7 now